PDA

View Full Version : Son of a ...

cameraman
07-05-11, 09:19 PM
I was just sitting here and there was a sudden loud bang. I headed into the kitchen and was met by a very strong smell of beer. It seems that a 20 oz beer that was just sitting on the counter (no room for it in the fridge) just up and exploded. Sheared the bottom off of the bottle and flooded the entire counter area and the cabinets and the floor with beer.:flame: It seems our local brewery did not quite get that batch right. That is the first commercial beer bottle bomb I have ever seen.:saywhat:

Insomniac
07-05-11, 09:33 PM
When you say batch, there's more beer waiting to explode?

extramundane
07-05-11, 10:06 PM
I've never encountered a commercial bomb, but lord knows my first couple efforts at homebrew produced a couple of 12oz IEDs. Hell of a cleanup job...

cameraman
07-05-11, 10:12 PM
When you say batch, there's more beer waiting to explode?

No that was the last one of that run. I didn't much like it which was why it got booted from the fridge.

cameraman
07-05-11, 10:25 PM
:flame::flame::flame::flame:

Does anyone know how one might clean a pair of LL Bean sheepskin slippers that have been filled with beer?
:shakehead

TravelGal
07-06-11, 01:37 AM
:flame::flame::flame::flame:

Does anyone know how one might clean a pair of LL Bean sheepskin slippers that have been filled with beer?
:shakehead

I dunno but if you call them, I'll bet they'll know. Once they stop laughing, of course. :gomer:

Seriously, glad you weren't in the kitchen when all this happened. Could have been extremely unfunny.

Indy
07-07-11, 10:29 AM
Drink it out, silly.

NismoZ
07-07-11, 10:33 AM
Dang! Beat me to it!:)