PDA

View Full Version : Danica Looked HOT At Daytona!

NismoZ
07-02-11, 10:53 AM
Must be a pic somewhere. FIRE hot. Sheesh, 1st to 9th in about a lap!

opinionated ow
07-02-11, 11:13 AM
Was she burning?

NismoZ
07-02-11, 11:24 AM
Nah, the guy in front of her, I think. First Nationwide race in the last 7 not to have the green/white/checker thing. This time they had the decency to hold off on the massive wreck until the checker was waving. Nobody hurt.

SteveH
07-02-11, 03:20 PM
0wfqE2hCIVM

Boogity

trish
07-02-11, 05:32 PM
I've got to remember to watch tonight.

mapguy
07-02-11, 06:57 PM
The 4th place Indy 500 winner finally runs out of talent... If that was possible...

Indy
07-02-11, 08:24 PM
2 thoughts:

1) NASCAR is for ****ing morons. ****ing morons.

2) I don't think it was Danica's fault. It pains me to say that, but first she was sideswiped by the idiot in the car who blatantly ran her almost into the wall, then she had to back out to save it and was tapped from behind. I think they identified the idiot as Mike Wallace, who I assume is related to the other Wallace idiots in NASCAR.

NismoZ
07-02-11, 09:19 PM
I concur...hey, wait a minute, I was watching! :gomer: So, tune in at about lap 150 tonight. That's not really watching, is it?

RTKar
07-03-11, 09:25 AM
I concur...hey, wait a minute, I was watching! :gomer: So, tune in at about lap 150 tonight. That's not really watching, is it?

Considering nascar races seemingly drone on for four or five thousand laps, probably not.

patski
07-03-11, 10:17 AM
2 thoughts:

1) NASCAR is for ****ing morons. ****ing morons.

2) I don't think it was Danica's fault. It pains me to say that, but first she was sideswiped by the idiot in the car who blatantly ran her almost into the wall, then she had to back out to save it and was tapped from behind. I think they identified the idiot as Mike Wallace, who I assume is related to the other Wallace idiots in NASCAR.

Tell us what you really think!

stroker
07-03-11, 11:07 AM
Tell us what you really think!

You'd expect something less from our beloved Indy?

TKGAngel
07-03-11, 06:33 PM

Agreed and yes, the Wallace is one of the Wallaces. What surprised me the most was her composure after the wreck. You know that if that wreck happened in Indycar (obvious increase in carnage aside), she would be calling for the head of every single idiot on a platter for wrecking her.

cameraman
07-03-11, 11:50 PM
In the IRL no one would ever actually crash someone out on purpose so she can bluster on to her heart's content. In the cabs she is all too well aware that they will happily stuff her in the wall.

opinionated ow
07-04-11, 01:38 AM
I watched the highlights of that race this arvo...it is purely the most bizarre form of motorsport I have ever watched. It literally made no sense whatsoever. I will say this, she did whatever it was she was doing quite well until the last corner.

NismoZ
07-04-11, 04:43 PM
So the 400 was a real "Firecracker," eh? I was a little optimistic in suggesting you tune in at lap 150. You could easily have waited until lap 157 and not missed much. Automotive pin-ball at it's finest!

pchall
07-05-11, 02:54 PM
So the 400 was a real "Firecracker," eh? I was a little optimistic in suggesting you tune in at lap 150. You could easily have waited until lap 157 and not missed much. Automotive pin-ball at it's finest!

[ Miss Firecracker[/u] must be one of the worst stage productions ever. Repeatedly opened with good talent Tennesee Williams muse weeping in his grave since he would have known exactly where that plot line should go....

NismoZ
07-07-11, 10:18 AM
Williams? Who'd HE drive for?:gomer: