PDA

View Full Version : Red Hats are so last 10 years...

Trevor Longman
06-25-11, 11:12 PM
Little green ethanol flags are where its at! :D I watched the race tonight. I wanted to hate it, I mean come on, its the "Iowa Corn Indy 250". But man that was a great duel there between Marco and Kanaan. Really the whole race was entertaining. Close racing and a lot of aggressive passing made it a lot of unto watch.

SurfaceUnits
06-26-11, 07:48 AM
I was channeling the IRL's destruction in my daily meditation

chop456
06-26-11, 08:48 AM
So how long until that ethanol sponsorship gets yanked? :laugh:

opinionated ow
06-26-11, 09:12 AM
So how long until that ethanol sponsorship gets yanked? :laugh:

When Mexico invades to restore its affordable corn supply!

TKGAngel
06-26-11, 12:29 PM
I was getting aggravated by the constant Iowa corn commercials. We get it. Iowa = corn = ethanol. No need to show the ad during every single ad break.

I did enjoy Robin Miller & Dan Wheldon's track walk at the beginning of the race. The old grump & the Brit seem to complement each other nicely during the broadcast.

And wanna bet they're going to be watching Power's concussion a little more closely than they did Simona's?

Wheel-Nut
06-26-11, 02:54 PM
I didn't know it was on. Do they have a schedule or is a flashmob type of thing?

Duroc
06-26-11, 03:57 PM
I caught a bit of the pre-race before flipping to the US soiling the bed against Mexico. They were going on about Fathers Day. A week late. Which struck an odd note from a viewers perspective.

The most interesting bit from this weekend was Randy's admission that Milwaukee was done (and the numbers behind it). Even the TF goofs are now getting that if they still need $1.5 large per race they're not long for the world.

stroker
06-26-11, 09:08 PM
I didn't know it was on. Do they have a schedule or is a flashmob type of thing?

+1

NismoZ
06-26-11, 09:32 PM
Seriously, Marco WON!?:eek: Danica must have been screwed over by her pit crew, right? At least it wasn't Penske or Ganassi.:thumbup: