PDA

View Full Version : Baton Down the Hatches...

racer2c
06-17-03, 04:01 PM
There's one among us. I just hope that he doesn't bring the imbecilic trolling geeks i.e. coganfan and gorman with him. But who am I to talk right, WB let me in here. ;)

Anyhoo, let it not be said that I am not a man of etiquette, welcome Brick'. Pull up a stool, the first one's on me. :)

Sean O'Gorman
06-17-03, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by racer2c
There's one among us. I just hope that he doesn't bring the imbecilic trolling geeks i.e. coganfan and gorman with him. But who am I to talk right, WB let me in here. ;)

Hello, I've been here for 5 months now...I supplied your e-mail address (remember, the one you posted when threatening me ;)) on these forums for someone to invite you to come here, my exact line being "Honestly, even though he obviously didn't like me very much, I didn't really mind him and I think he should be posting here." Would you care to revise your statement?

Napoleon
06-17-03, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by SOG35
on these forums for someone to invite you to come here, my exact line being "Honestly, even though he obviously didn't like me very much, I didn't really mind him and I think he should be posting here."

I think you told me that, so I can verify the statement.

racer2c
06-17-03, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by SOG35
Hello, I've been here for 5 months now...I supplied your e-mail address (remember, the one you posted when threatening me ;)) on these forums for someone to invite you to come here, my exact line being "Honestly, even though he obviously didn't like me very much, I didn't really mind him and I think he should be posting here." Would you care to revise your statement?

Revise it to what, "there's now two idiots among us"? Why I would think of such a thing!

Sean O'Gorman
06-17-03, 06:22 PM

Kiwifan
06-17-03, 06:28 PM
Is this supposed to be a "Welcome Brickman" post? If so, I'm in, Welcome mate. If not, I'm outta my league here. :) :)

Cheers, Rusty.

racer2c
06-17-03, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Kiwifan
Is this supposed to be a "Welcome Brickman" post? If so, I'm in, Welcome mate. If not, I'm outta my league here. :) :)

Cheers, Rusty.

No, no, no it is most definitely a welcome brick' post. Again, my tongue and cheek didn't translate well into text. I didn't mean any ill-will, and hey, Sean, from one Sean to another, a thank you. No hard feelings eh? It was a mis-attempt to bring up the old 7G days.

RaceChic
06-17-03, 06:35 PM
I certainly have absolutely NO idea what is going on here. :confused:
Welcome Brickman? :)

Sean O'Gorman
06-17-03, 06:37 PM
Well, apparantly I'm an idiot when it comes to reading comprehension. :o :D My apologies.

Sean O'Gorman
06-17-03, 06:39 PM
Oh yeah, welcome Brickman! :)

mapguy
06-18-03, 06:19 AM
There goes the neighbourhood.

Napoleon
06-18-03, 09:25 AM
Brickman.

That name sounds familiar. Isn't he the one dating Posh Spice who was just signed by the Real Midrid soccor team?

Turn7
06-18-03, 10:17 AM
I am not on the welcome wagon but, it isn't as if Truth Deflector, Pretender or Smackie moved in.

Ankf00
06-18-03, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Napoleon
Brickman.

That name sounds familiar. Isn't he the one dating Posh Spice who was just signed by the Real Midrid soccor team?
No, that's Wankham you're thinking of, that dirty bastid.

mapguy
06-18-03, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00
No, that's Wankham you're thinking of, that dirty bastid.

meeooww....

:)