PDA

View Full Version : GoDaddy.com Going, Going...

Duroc
05-31-11, 12:54 AM
Worst kept secret, not unexpected, yadda, yadda.. (http://nationwide.nascar.com/nationwide-series/print/4221)

Bob Parsons, founder of Patrick's car sponsor GoDaddy.com, as saying he supported such a move, citing the stock-car league's superior television ratings.

She's parlayed modest talent into a big fish, little pond situation. She won't last long in NASCAR. If Parsons saw a way forward with open wheel they'd stick around. The lousy ratings are a given, so presumably something else is pushing them off. H-G clan selling? Cost of the new sleds?

Indy
05-31-11, 01:29 AM
Parsons is a scumbag. He and the Danimal and NASCAR deserve one another.

TedN
05-31-11, 06:54 AM
I flinch every time a GoDaddy commercial featuring Patrick comes on. Awful things they are.

Ted

cameraman
05-31-11, 11:17 AM
Every single Go Daddy commercial I see just makes me less likely to ever use their services. Whether it is the Danica ones or the others they are all such mind boggling dreck that I would never, ever consider using their services.

Napoleon
05-31-11, 12:23 PM
Every single Go Daddy commercial I see just makes me less likely to ever use their services. Whether it is the Danica ones or the others they are all such mind boggling dreck that I would never, ever consider using their services.

Another advertiser that I have the same reaction to is Keystone Beer. Seriously, who do those ads appeal to?

cameraman
05-31-11, 12:45 PM
Another advertiser that I have the same reaction to is Keystone Beer. Seriously, who do those ads appeal to?

I've never seen a Keystone ad. #Utah

Napoleon
05-31-11, 12:50 PM
I've never seen a Keystone ad. #Utah

That is the first reason I have heard for why one should move to Utah, other then the skiing.

Don Quixote
05-31-11, 01:21 PM
That is the first reason I have heard for why one should move to Utah, other then the skiing.great weather, mountains, canyons, anasazi ruins, arches, best mountain biking in the country, little pretty blonde girls. :) :p

Napoleon
05-31-11, 01:23 PM
little pretty blonde girls. :) :p

I just booked my flight out there.

DagoFast
05-31-11, 01:39 PM

Elizabeth Smart just felt a cold chill run down her spine.

:D

pchall
05-31-11, 01:50 PM
Elizabeth Smart just felt a cold chill run down her spine. :D

Damn.

That's the sickest LOL in years. Congrats!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

cameraman
05-31-11, 02:12 PM
Elizabeth Smart just felt a cold chill run down her spine.

:D

I believe that just knocked you down a peg on the Celestial Kingdom scale...

And if you don't know what I'm talking about I known ways of getting two bike riding guys in polyester suits to come explain it to you in ever so much detail. Be afraid, be very afraid:rofl:

Napoleon
05-31-11, 02:53 PM
That's the sickest LOL in year.

It was pretty good, even if at my expense.

Kiwifan
05-31-11, 06:54 PM

Spicoli, is that you? :p :D

nissan gtp
05-31-11, 07:18 PM
dang, what forum is this ? :rofl:

TrueBrit
06-01-11, 09:38 AM
Damn.

That's the sickest LOL in years. Congrats!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

X2:laugh:

Don Quixote
06-01-11, 11:20 AM
X2:laugh: X3. :rofl: DagoFast jumps to the lead for post of the year.

DagoFast
06-01-11, 01:26 PM
I believe that just knocked you down a peg on the Celestial Kingdom scale...

And if you don't know what I'm talking about I known ways of getting two bike riding guys in polyester suits to come explain it to you in ever so much detail. Be afraid, be very afraid:rofl:

I long ago moved away from Utah and changed my name. Please don't make me do it again! :p

cameraman
06-01-11, 01:59 PM
I long ago moved away from Utah and changed my name. Please don't make me do it again! :p

It is remarkably simple to do. You wander down to Temple Square and fill out one of the visitor cards. You express your great interest and give them "your" name and address.:gomer:

I have not done it myself but I know people who have been on the receiving end of it:rofl: Once you're in the system as a potential new member:eek:

I know the local stake president and he got me on the "just leave him alone list". Don't know how it works but it does. The local missionary crew just say hi as they walk right on by. Now if I could just get the Jehovah's Witnesses to do the same...

TedN
10-04-13, 06:55 PM

Their new ad with Jean-Claude Van Damme is a hoot.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/lets-talk-about-jean-claude-van-dammes-godaddy-commercial/

Ted