PDA

View Full Version : Follow-Up On Strauss-Kahn

NismoZ
05-26-11, 06:05 PM
I was kind of waiting to jump in on this made-for-a-forum topic, but there's no interest? An untouchable topic? Poor guy finally got bailed but had to take a step down from his $3000 per night hotel room. Wasn't welcome in an apartment at a mere $5000/mo. (I think) so he's had to hole up in a 14 million $$ mansion! How cruel is THAT!? I mean, after all, didn't she know who he was!? (HIS excuse) Seems a slam dunk, but it IS France. Wish they hadn't put him on suicide watch on Rikers.:irked: Strauss-Kahn? What is he... a French/German/Muslim?

Gnam
05-26-11, 06:57 PM
I'm guessing the suicide watch was to isolate him in the most comfortable accomodations available at Rikers.

Don't agree with his bail, but if he runs to France it will be a nice pretext to invade. :p

NismoZ
05-26-11, 10:16 PM
Normandy?

devilmaster
05-26-11, 11:02 PM
[Von Rundstedt]Normandy is the site of a diversion. A diversion, Blumentritt! That is not where the main landings will take place, that will come at Pas-de-Calais, where it was always expected!....

....Where we always expected it. [/Von Rundstedt]

Andrew Longman
05-27-11, 12:54 AM
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/may-21-justin-timberlake/1329167/

You know what's Greece's leading export? Hard working Greeks!:rofl:

Gnam
05-27-11, 02:38 PM
Spanish Justice

In a civilized society you can't go around setting convicted rapists on fire.
Instead, they should be given a three day pass from jail to return home, harass their victims, and have a drink in bar.

Guess not everyone got the memo:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/1492839/Mother-sets-fire-to-her-daughters-gloating-rapist.html

G.
07-01-11, 01:17 AM
Plot thickens.

The sexual assault case against Dominique Strauss-Kahn is on the verge of collapse as investigators have uncovered major holes in the credibility of the housekeeper who charged that he attacked her in his Manhattan hotel suite in May, according to two well-placed law enforcement officials.

Although forensic tests found unambiguous evidence of a sexual encounter between Mr. Strauss-Kahn, a French politician, and the woman, prosecutors now do not believe much of what the accuser has told them about the circumstances or about herself.

Since her initial allegation on May 14, the accuser has repeatedly lied, one of the law enforcement officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/01/nyregion/strauss-kahn-case-seen-as-in-jeopardy.html?_r=2&hp

KLang
07-01-11, 08:06 AM
Sure sounds like that guy got screwed. And not in a good way. :saywhat:

Gnam
07-01-11, 11:54 AM
Brutal. False accusations only make it worse for the real victims.

NismoZ
07-01-11, 12:36 PM
Yep, she's just giving a bad name to maids EVERYwhere! Wonder if he gets his job back? (any possibility she just took a payoff? Check back next year to see if she has a yacht!)

Ankf00
07-01-11, 12:58 PM
now I can't make anymore DSK jokes when on the road. sad panda. :(