PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona

cameraman
05-21-11, 05:35 AM
Nick Heidfeld's car goes up in flames as he is driving down the straight, looked like an oil fire. The car is seriously toasted. He's fine. In practice 3. I doubt he will make qualifying.

If he is out then the top teams will be able to do q1 on a single hard tire run.

cameraman
05-21-11, 05:42 AM
Right hand exhaust temp was very high from when Nick left pits. It was thought to have been a sensor problem. Rather evidently, it wasn't

#mastersofunderstatement

cameraman
05-21-11, 06:01 AM
Vettel's car has failed. Mechanics worked the entire session and got him out for hot one lap. 1:21.707 top of the chart:rolleyes: Webber +0.084 the rest of the field +1.35 to +7.9:shakehead

NismoZ
05-21-11, 12:29 PM
So, what are you trying to say?:D

cameraman
05-21-11, 01:22 PM
Vettel just can't stand not beating Webber. What are the odds of Vettel crashing out tomorrow?

chop456
05-21-11, 01:35 PM
Gotta love the arrogance of Ferrari's cheating. :rofl:

opinionated ow
05-21-11, 07:20 PM
Vettel just can't stand not beating Webber. What are the odds of Vettel crashing out tomorrow?

No KERS for Vettel. Given it's worth about half a second per lap around there, Vettel smashed Webber...again...

EDwardo
05-21-11, 08:26 PM
"He's from Barcelona"
http://www.cavemanproductions.com/manuel.jpg

:D

emjaya
05-22-11, 05:14 AM
No KERS for Vettel. Given it's worth about half a second per lap around there, Vettel smashed Webber...again...

Manlove excuses mixed with tall poppy hate.

Webber has had problems with his KERs almost every race so far...

opinionated ow
05-22-11, 06:15 AM
Manlove excuses mixed with tall poppy hate.

Webber has had problems with his KERs almost every race so far...

Not tall poppy syndrome just an intense dislike...

Kiwifan
05-22-11, 06:32 AM
Why?

Cam
05-22-11, 10:01 AM
Why?

He be a puppy and MW aint Sim Sim. :gomer:

opinionated ow
05-22-11, 11:08 AM
Why?

Webber's a bloody whinger, even when he wins. I don't like Hamilton but at least he is happy when he wins...

cameraman
05-22-11, 02:42 PM
Stefano Domenicali comments on Ferrari's hard tire problems. "At least you cannot say that Pirelli is working for Ferrariā€¦"

cameraman
05-22-11, 02:51 PM
And a hearty **** you to Colin Kolles...

HRT boss Colin Kolles has written to FIA president Jean Todt calling for an immediate ban on the off-throttle blown diffusers. Kolles claims if no action is taken before Monaco GP then he will protest next Sunday's result.
:flame:

Insomniac
05-22-11, 02:58 PM
I thought Hamilton would be able to get out in front of Vettel with that extra option tire time. I felt with the disparity between the option and prime that even the options toward the end of their run would be better than primes at their best. Good call by McLaren to get as much life as possible out of the options. On the other end, Alonso was clearly slower but a good call coming in at the same time as the Red Bulls to keep everyone behind as long as possible. Same deal with Red Bull sacrificing a set of options just so they could get at least 1 lap without being held up to pass Alonso on a pit stop rotation.

Alsono's start was amazing. I thought we were going to see a replay of him jumping it.

WickerBill
05-22-11, 06:13 PM
That boy Webber would be quite a driver if he could start... I'm about to give up on him and pull for Button and Kobe instead.

/still can't find my rooting interest in F1 like I had in Champcar

NismoZ
05-22-11, 08:47 PM
Uh, roger that. Out.