PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision

opinionated ow
05-15-11, 09:09 AM
Do they show this in the USA? I get major kicks out of this competition. The Euros take it so seriously but its nothing more than comedy gold :D

WickerBill
05-15-11, 10:53 AM
Nope. Educate us...

opinionated ow
05-15-11, 11:23 AM
Nope. Educate us...

4bDN53Rqh54
EjTCbTvW6tg

Indy
05-15-11, 11:59 AM
WTF, Moldova!?!

TravelGal
05-15-11, 01:51 PM
Eurovision is the name of an entire channel so I couldn't grasp what you meant about "the competition." I'm sick so I'm a little slower than usual today. Also a good excuse for spending time looking this stuff up and perhaps explains why the Moldavians had me transfixed. Laugh? Sing along? Admire the flash and dazzle? A unicycle? I don't know but it sure got my attention. I see they came in 12th in the song competition, just 2 behind last year's leader. Not bad for that sort of .......... words fail me. :D

Still didn't get the parade though. Prefinals festivities???

extramundane
05-15-11, 04:22 PM
vL8XYBo2gPQ

opinionated ow
05-15-11, 06:23 PM
Eurovision is the name of an entire channel so I couldn't grasp what you meant about "the competition." I'm sick so I'm a little slower than usual today. Also a good excuse for spending time looking this stuff up and perhaps explains why the Moldavians had me transfixed. Laugh? Sing along? Admire the flash and dazzle? A unicycle? I don't know but it sure got my attention. I see they came in 12th in the song competition, just 2 behind last year's leader. Not bad for that sort of .......... words fail me. :D

Still didn't get the parade though. Prefinals festivities???

The parade was the "postcard." This year they were all snippets of people from the country about to perform who live in Germany. At the end in the native tongue they say "feel your heartbeat"