PDA

View Full Version : Reason number one million three hundred and 55 thousand and 4...

devilmaster
05-14-11, 06:16 PM
Why they should not have Green White Checker finishes... or -multiple- GWC....

wait for the youtube vid of the nationwide replay of dover today.. was flipping channels around tv, and came back to find cars sorta flipping themselves down the frontstretch... and that was the 2nd or 3rd attempt at a GWC finish....

stupid stupid stupid...

devilmaster
05-14-11, 06:47 PM
EB9JBGYjI6g

devilmaster
05-14-11, 06:59 PM
getting early reports that a spring off the 33 injured a crewman in pit lane.

Indy
05-14-11, 08:15 PM
Extra stupid, therefore they will gain fans from it and be encouraged to attempt more stupidity. NASCAR is for morons.

devilmaster
05-14-11, 08:41 PM
worst part of this one was, one of the GWC earlier was completely fine except for a car that ran out of gas... He didn't make it to pit lane, but didn't get right to the inside wall either.

I bet they could have gotten the finish easy on that one, yet they still threw the yellow... And this was the result of that decision...

Indy
05-15-11, 12:03 PM
We ain't finishin' this race 'til we git a 'reck, dammit! Yoooooohoooooo!!!!!!!

pchall
05-15-11, 06:31 PM
As my son observed at age three or so -- "NASCAR goes round and round and round and crash!"

Fio1
05-16-11, 01:25 PM
As my son observed at age three or so -- "NASCAR goes round and round and round and crash!"

And, that why wes love nascar! :gomer:

Andrew Longman
05-16-11, 02:03 PM
stupid stupid stupid...

Ratings, ratings, ratings...

Its for the fans. Did you hear then cheering?

rosawendel
05-16-11, 02:25 PM

and as mine interjected earlier this year: "no, daddy, it's called WRECKIN'!"

That said, he does like the "pickle trucks".

pchall
05-16-11, 03:50 PM
And, that why wes love nascar! :gomer:

LOL. The follow up quote is "Hey, daddy! There are real race cars on TV!"

I looked up from reading on the couch and saw that it was a Cadillac commercial featuring their LMP car. Smart kitStupid bastards. They should have continued that program until they could kick butt a LeMans. Their current commercial are out of context and have no real meaning now. If DTM actually launches a North American series they should better stand up hard and launch a winning program.

NismoZ
05-16-11, 06:10 PM
They're in World Challenge again, aren't they? They should run the station wagon!:thumbup:

chop456
05-17-11, 01:19 AM
They're in World Challenge again, aren't they? They should run the station wagon!:thumbup:
Is there a GT1 Corvette station wagon? ;)

manic mechanic
05-17-11, 11:43 PM
Is there a GT1 Corvette station wagon? ;)

Write a big enough check to Pratt & Miller, and either would become reality. ;)

manic

Andrew Longman
05-25-11, 01:52 PM