PDA

View Full Version : Sluts unite? thanx again Canada

SurfaceUnits
05-09-11, 10:55 PM
Slut Walk Comes to Texas, Complete With Hey-Hey-Ho-Ho Chant

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/slut-walk-dallas-4.jpg

Rivers (generally) flow from north to south. And so too, apparently, does the “slut walk” trend.

The initial slut walk happened in Toronto last month. But with the movement’s sights set on becoming an international phenomenon, it hit the U.S. of A last week in Dallas. Once again, participants were trumpeting their message of woman’s empowerment, and that one‘s clothing shouldn’t be blamed for her becoming a rape victim.

who would have ever thunk that womens liberation would mean more pole dancers...yeah baby

Ankf00
05-10-11, 01:12 AM
if those are pole dancers... i'm out.

opinionated ow
05-10-11, 04:07 AM
isn't it a general requirement that in order to be a slut you have one (admittedly diseased) physical asset to make people want to bonk you? E.g. Big norks, tight bum, pretty face?

TKGAngel
05-10-11, 08:06 AM
isn't it a general requirement that in order to be a slut you have one (admittedly diseased) physical asset to make people want to bonk you? E.g. Big norks, tight bum, pretty face?

Nope. One could just be wearing a shirt that has the girls on display or too tight/short a skirt.

I still have a hard time with the concept of the woman being responsible for controlling the man's urges. Last time I checked, having a twig and berries didn't exclude men from having a sense of right & wrong.

opinionated ow
05-10-11, 09:15 AM
Nope. One could just be wearing a shirt that has the girls on display or too tight/short a skirt.

I still have a hard time with the concept of the woman being responsible for controlling the man's urges. Last time I checked, having a twig and berries didn't exclude men from having a sense of right & wrong.

Guess it shows how sheltered by upbringing has been ;)

sluts are like bogans. gross and unnecessary.

datachicane
05-10-11, 09:43 AM
Guess it shows how sheltered by upbringing has been ;)

sluts are like bogans. gross and unnecessary.

Methinks you're missing the point here...

Cam
05-10-11, 11:28 AM
Methinks you're missing the point here...

Methinks you might be right. Bogan biatches are worse.

datachicane
05-10-11, 11:50 AM
Mayhap this is just a bit of a cultural/colloquial disconnect betwixt ourselves and our transhemispheric friends.

Cam
05-10-11, 11:59 AM
Mayhap this is just a bit of a cultural/colloquial disconnect betwixt ourselves and our transhemispheric friends.

Nah. You guys have bogans too. They are just cashed up rednecks. :eek:

SurfaceUnits
05-10-11, 12:42 PM
http://www.blogsire.com/myblog/funny-blogs/aussie-blokes-view-of-a-woman/