PDA

View Full Version : Justin Beiber.

opinionated ow
05-04-11, 10:10 AM
Canadians, can you please take that pre-pubescent annoying little child and stick him back in Newfoundland where he belongs? Please? Can't handle screaming teenage girls everytime I turn on the TV news.

He's possibly the worst thing to come out of Canadian music and they gave us Celine Dion and Neil Young. As I said on twitter:

Dear Canada, generally I like you. One of my besties is a Canadian & she's awesome. Please let us be friends and take Beiber back. Thomas.

rant over

cameraman
05-04-11, 10:20 AM
Neil Young? Excuse me but did you just mention Neil Young in the same post as Justin Beiber and Celine Dion:flame:

TKGAngel
05-04-11, 10:32 AM
He's possibly the worst thing to come out of Canadian music and they gave us Celine Dion and Neil Young.

Canada also gave us Great Big Sea, The Tragically Hip & The Guess Who. I think that outweighs the Bieb.

Elmo T
05-04-11, 10:42 AM
Great Big Sea,

:thumbup:

No summer tour in this area. :(

And my daughter is only now recovering from Bieber Fever.

Don Quixote
05-04-11, 11:09 AM
http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/rush_2604.jpg

datachicane
05-04-11, 11:10 AM
Neil Young? Excuse me but did you just mention Neil Young in the same post as Justin Beiber and Celine Dion:flame:

x50

Gnam
05-04-11, 11:28 AM
Hard to believe the Trailer Park Boys and Beiber fever come from the same corner of Can-a-da.

chop456
05-04-11, 11:29 AM

Which would be acceptable, given the correct context.

"This just in - Canadian folk rock legend Neil Young has just used his guitar to beat Celine Dion and Justin Bieber senseless. Film at 11".

stroker
05-04-11, 01:29 PM
"This just in - Canadian folk rock legend Neil Young has just used his guitar to beat Celine Dion and Justin Bieber senseless. Film at 11".

You may have seen "Kentucky Fried Movie" once or twice too many times...

:rofl:

chop456
05-04-11, 01:34 PM
Possible. The part of the tape with "Catholic High School Girls in Trouble" is worn out. :D

Kiwifan
05-04-11, 02:04 PM
oow, you are pickin on Neil Young? You are one brave lad or maybe not old enough to understand? ;) Some great musical talent came out of Canada in the 60s and 70s (Neil, Burton, Randy, Gordon, Anne...) but you are right about Justin and Celine. Carry on.

racer2c
05-04-11, 02:18 PM
Well I heard mister Young sing about her
Well, I heard ole Neil put her down
Well, I hope Neil Young will remember
A Southern man don't need him around anyhow

extramundane
05-04-11, 02:25 PM
^^^

Now Ronnie and Neil became good friends their feud was just in song
Skynyrd was a bunch of Neil Young fans and Neil he loved that song
So He wrote "Powderfinger" for Skynyrd to record
But Ronnie ended up singing "Sweet Home Alabama" to the lord

And Neil helped carry Ronnie in his casket to the ground
And to my way of thinking, us southern men need both of them around
:p

opinionated ow
05-04-11, 07:03 PM

Not a Neil Young fan, but I actually meant Randy Newman. He just sings what he sees:
QWpIMFEe2ds

extramundane
05-04-11, 08:24 PM
Not a Neil Young fan, but I actually meant Randy Newman.

...who isn't from Canada.

racer2c
05-04-11, 09:48 PM
^^^

:p

Revisionist history! :D

Michaelhatesfans
05-04-11, 10:28 PM
Possible. The part of the tape with "Catholic High School Girls in Trouble" is worn out. :D

Damn straight!!!:thumbup:

Indy
05-05-11, 12:06 AM
Neil Young?

Seriously? :saywhat:

nrc
05-05-11, 12:35 AM
This thread is messing up my otherwise Bieber-free existence.

Kiwifan
05-05-11, 01:12 AM
Neil Young?

Seriously? :saywhat:

Yep. :p

Andrew Longman
05-05-11, 02:02 AM
Would I get bashed if I defended Niel Young and Gordon Lightfoot, BTO and The Guess Who?

Or just because I am me?:gomer:

Glad to say I have to work really hard to recall who Bieber even is. But I really like Newfoundland and just about every crazy nuffy I've met. My experience is they really like hot rods and driving fast through Jersey on their search for heat in Florida.

Kiwifan
05-05-11, 05:32 AM
Would I get bashed if I defended Niel Young and Gordon Lightfoot, BTO and The Guess Who?

No, you just described 90% of my music collection. :)

dando
05-05-11, 09:53 AM
Gordon Lightfoot

Q0DqPSF2fyo

:gomer:

-Kevin

Kiwifan
05-05-11, 02:15 PM
Thank you. :cool:

There is a track where ol Burt 'sings' Gordy singing Maggie May, great stuff.

JohnHKart
05-05-11, 08:54 PM
Wow he's Canadian? Have him set in my brain on ignore so I know as little as possible.

trish
05-06-11, 06:18 PM
I still have no idea who this person is. I was told he sang or something.

Cam
05-06-11, 08:42 PM
I'm stuck in a room with Bieber, Osama and Saddam. I'm holding a pistol, but only have 2 bullets.

I shoot. Bieber.

TWICE.

Kiwifan
05-06-11, 09:01 PM
^ That's funny. I saw a youtube clip of Burton Cummings saying "well done" to the Beaver but unless he starts writing his own songs his flame won't flicker that long. We can only hope! :D

TrueBrit
05-06-11, 11:12 PM

You dirty old man :D

My favourite is the Daredevil guy...

TrueBrit
05-06-11, 11:12 PM
I'm stuck in a room with Bieber, Osama and Saddam. I'm holding a pistol, but only have 2 bullets.

I shoot. Bieber.

TWICE.

Sorry, in that scenario, I shoot myself. Twice.

Ziggy
05-10-11, 03:57 PM
Neil Young and Joni Mitchell are all right by me

mitchell is a brilliant painter who's work will become quite valuable over time. Very talented.

Michaelhatesfans
05-11-11, 02:54 AM
You dirty old man :D

My favourite is the Daredevil guy...

Forgot that one:laugh: - it's been too long, I'm starting to confuse KFM with Amazon Women on the Moon. I'll have to dig those up again...:\