PDA

View Full Version : How many GP's will Vettel win this year?

Fio1
04-10-11, 04:13 PM
How many races do you guys think Vettel will win this year? Are we seeing a new 'Schumacher' era; with the best driver, in the best car, with the best team wins virtually all the races and locks up the title by SPA?

Insomniac
04-10-11, 05:59 PM
I don't see Red Bull having that big of an advantage over Ferrari, Renault and especially McLaren. I think they are the best right now, but not far and away.

Have they ever had a reliable car for the whole season?

Gnam
04-10-11, 06:22 PM
If Red Bull fixes the KERS system, Vettel will disappear into the distance.

Last year he won 5 races and took 10 poles while trailing Webber in points all season. This year, now that Webber isn't challenging him, I would expect him to win 8.

j_d
04-10-11, 08:05 PM
Right now, the lights go off, and that kid is gone. I think he wins at least 8 this season. He may take 11 poles. Eventually, McLaren and Ferrari figure out Red Bull, but until then . . .

cameraman
04-10-11, 10:31 PM
There was some luck involved this weekend. Webber got swallowed up when his KERS failed at the start, it just as easily could have been Vettel's car. Button did everything right, the car is just not fast enough. I doubt that will change over the next couple of days. Unless Vettel makes a mistake next week should be a repeat of this week.