PDA

View Full Version : Lemmings are cannibalistic

Turn7
06-16-03, 03:36 PM
If they don't like what you say, they will turn on you in a minute.

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=28841

(I don't consider RB to be a lemming but, he did dedicate quite a bit of time to the site. I see that they like to repay favors with ridicule and insults. Its not what you say but, who says it.)

cart7
06-16-03, 04:12 PM
Yep, depending on the mod of the hour, they'll allow group pile-ons, then pizz on you before they lock the thread. Doesn't happen all the time, but seems more so lately since the Cart boys changed colors and hit the track.

pchall
06-16-03, 07:39 PM
Just gotta love those TF mods.

The next American Heritage college dictionary will use a small picture in the scholar's margin of turn13 or rev-ed to illustrate the entry for "hypocrite".

Cam
06-16-03, 11:49 PM
What a useless waste of bandwidth that place is! :shakehead 'bird you know where your home is!

nrc
06-17-03, 12:32 AM
Does this mean that the semi-annual "Festival of Soiling Ourselves Over THREE WIDE RACIN'" was cancelled this year?

JoeBob
06-17-03, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by nrc
Does this mean that the semi-annual "Festival of Soiling Ourselves Over THREE WIDE RACIN'" was cancelled this year?

I think Tora cancelled that one for 'em.

pchall
06-17-03, 11:03 AM
Does anyone here doubt that if it had been Hornish trying that move it would have been hailed as the greatest pass since Judah Ben Hur took Massala on the inside at the Hippodrome in Jerusalem?

Turn7
06-17-03, 11:08 AM
I only saw the "pass" once on Speed News. To me it appeared that Tora had a clear shot on the bottom line and the other car moved down the track and was trying to pinch him to make him move back. Tora held his ground and the other guy paid the price.

If it was cheever, hornish or auj on the bottom and Tora was in the middle, it would have still been Tora's fault.

Ankf00
06-17-03, 11:12 AM
The way I see it, Tora should've held off as he was the last man entering the fray, it's up to him to analyze the situation and back off if needed, but he was below sharp above the line before the turn so he had every right to that line and everything that happened after is just a racing incident. There's really no "blame" to be had, not in a ridiculously negative sense anyways.

RaceGrrl
06-17-03, 11:23 AM
The way I see it... Oh yeah, I don't "see it." I don't watch IRL races. :p