PDA

View Full Version : Team Players Merchandise-Only in Toronto and Montreal

RaceChic
06-16-03, 12:35 PM
Hi all.
At Milwaukee a few folks had come up to me asking if there was the ability to get Team Players Merchandise more easily in Canada than the USA. At the time to the best of my knowledge the answer was no. I worked at Mosport this last weekend and a vender informed me that just for the Toronto and Montreal Molson Indy races there will be a special sale of Team Players merchandise. It will be limited to these two races alone as a Canadian promotion. I was able to get an idea of what will be available as well as prices in case anyone will be intersted as well as an idea of general appearance of them and roughly the prices. I will be in Cleveland the weekend just prior to Toronto and can pick items up for people if anyone wants them and can drop me the cash.

1) General team t-shirt. Approx. $30.00
2) Two styles of golf shirt(believe are team only, but if some driver specific then let me know who) Approx. $80.00
3) Three baseball hats (one for each driver an one team only) Approx. $35.00

Keep in mind these are Canadian funds. And the RaceChic monetary conversion from USD to CDN does not apply here! ;)

The merchandise will say Team Players and It's Your World on them. Hat's will also have the drivers' helmets and names on them.

Let me know if there's any interest. Just wanted everyone to be aware of the availability of these items. :D

Ankf00
06-16-03, 02:51 PM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there was no gear at montreal last year and EVERYONE had those cool cloth players hats from the canadian '01 rounds :(

DjDrOmusic
06-18-03, 08:32 PM
Those are Canadian funds so if I send say $5.00 US we can buy the whole trailer??? :D ;)

Just kidding, but I'll let you know soon, my wife melted when she met Patreeeeeeek at the Town Meeting. HEY!! doesn't someone still owe me a favor for that Shell Car from the Season Opener???? :rofl: :rofl:....not to mention all that LaBatts gear and the... ;) :p

mello
06-21-03, 11:58 AM
I will trade yah a crappy shirt for one. :rofl: