PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a Fiesta Bowl tape?

rabbit
01-13-03, 11:15 AM
I NEED a copy, pleeeeease. I was going to tape the replay on ESPN Classic Saturday night, but my daughter wasn't feeling well and I completely forgot about it. I will pay cash money for anyone who can get me a copy. I need this one for my permanent collection.

FWIW - If you can burn it onto a DVD, that would be even better.

my email is johnh@marcbreuers.com

Napoleon
01-13-03, 11:30 AM
I have it. I think I can copy a tape if need be using vidio camera hooked into my TV (although I seem to recall it maybe a problem since I recorded it at a real slow speed).

It would be easier to send it to you and you tape it and return it.

If interested you have my e-mail.

Hardpoint
01-13-03, 12:35 PM
I also have it. I'm going to get it burned onto a DVD. When I get the pricing for this, (hopefully later today) I'll post it on here and if you want a copy, I'm sure we can work something out.

rabbit
01-14-03, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by GoBuckeyes
I also have it. I'm going to get it burned onto a DVD. When I get the pricing for this, (hopefully later today) I'll post it on here and if you want a copy, I'm sure we can work something out.

Did you find anyhting out yet? A DVD would be sweet. Let me know how much it'll cost.

Hardpoint
01-14-03, 05:49 PM
No, sorry I havent gotten a price yet. Works been hellish. I will get it done by Friday.

Warlock!
01-14-03, 05:58 PM
Hell.. I'll pitch in on the cost too. I wouldn't mind seein' that one again...

...and again...

...and again...

...and again...

Let us know whatcha find, Todd.

Winter Warlock!

Turn7
01-14-03, 06:10 PM
Can somebody from Ohio tell me why the Ohio State football team has marijuana stickers all over their helmets?

Hardpoint
01-14-03, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Turn7
Can somebody from Ohio tell me why the Ohio State football team has marijuana stickers all over their helmets?

"Cronic" is the state plant of Ohio.

JoeBob
01-14-03, 06:19 PM
It is the only way they can make Ohio seem like a fun place to live. ;)

Napoleon
01-14-03, 06:33 PM
Man, do I have the munchies.

Foxman
01-14-03, 06:51 PM
Actually GB, it's Chronic, I'm an old expert on that sort of thing ;-)

rabbit
01-14-03, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Turn7

Duuuude, it's like, ya know, hard to explain. It's like a, a, a, symbol or something. Did you ever say "Buckeye" overe and over and over again til it sounds funny? Buckeye. Buckeye. Buckeye. Buckeye. Buckeye. Buckeye. Buckeye. Buckeye. Buckeye. Buckeye. Buckeye. What a funy word.

http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/guus/rasta.gif

Hey, Nappy, pass the twinkies.

Lizzerd
01-14-03, 07:02 PM
Geez... Don't you people know that a buckeye is nothing but a worthless nut? Get a life. Go Hoosiers!

I'll go ahead and start the next post for you... Okay, so just what the heck is a Hoosier?

Hardpoint
01-15-03, 03:36 PM
Go Hoosiers? Lizzerd, I guess you didnt watch saturday nights basketball game huh. This is'nt going to turn into the grudge match that Railbirds boy and I had during the flip-cup tourney at M-O two years ago is it? poor, misguided youth!

Hardpoint
01-16-03, 12:15 PM
I checked into some prices on the duplication. The best price so far is $49.00 for each two hour segment. Being the game coverage ran for about 3-4 hours, this pretty expensive. I will try to edit it down to two hours by removing commercials and other meaningless crap. The price for duplicate copies is $18.00. I'll pay the $50 for the initial copy so anyone else who wants one, it will be $18 plus shipping. I'll also be at Woo Doggies so I can just bring them there. Think it over and let me know. I will also continue to shop for a cheaper price.

rabbit
01-21-03, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by GoBuckeyes
I checked into some prices on the duplication. The best price so far is $49.00 for each two hour segment. Being the game coverage ran for about 3-4 hours, this pretty expensive. I will try to edit it down to two hours by removing commercials and other meaningless crap. The price for duplicate copies is $18.00. I'll pay the $50 for the initial copy so anyone else who wants one, it will be $18 plus shipping. I'll also be at Woo Doggies so I can just bring them there. Think it over and let me know. I will also continue to shop for a cheaper price.

I'm in. You can put me down for a copy. PM me so we can work out the details.

Warlock!
01-21-03, 11:07 AM
One for me as well, holmes...

Winter Warlock!

Napoleon
01-23-03, 09:22 AM
I maybe interested. What is the deadline for telling you?

Hardpoint
01-23-03, 10:04 AM
We've got some time. I'm still looking into the legality of dubbing it since it is a copywrited broadcast. A few places have balked at the idea of dubbing it for me. I will post more as soon as I know. If anyone here has any legal expertise on this, please feel free to voice an opinion.