PDA

View Full Version : There is a new King of Laguna...

RaceGrrl
06-15-03, 10:15 PM
and his name is Michel Jourdain. What a drive- and what a fabulous job the team did on his pit stops. I loved watching him take the Zanardi line through the corkscrew, and seeing him pass Herta at the top of that hill was just great.

:thumbup:

pchall
06-15-03, 10:19 PM
Maybe it is a good thing he got sent back to 13th on the grid! If he had started on pole he would have just checked out and never had to pass for position. ;)

RacinM3
06-16-03, 01:12 AM
He was on fire today and proved the naysayers wrong about passing at Laguna. Quit trying to fix the tracks, fix the damn cars.

pchall
06-16-03, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by RacinM3
Quit trying to fix the tracks, fix the damn cars.

Exactly! Cut the wheelbase at least a foot and reduce the dependence on the front wing with more undertray downforce.

RichK
06-16-03, 11:47 AM
Bryan Herta must be getting tired of red cars passing him on the inside of the Corkscrew!

doppelganger
06-16-03, 09:45 PM
I was excited to see Michel get the pole and then disappointed when he lost it. His drive yesterday was awesome. The championship battle will be an interesting one to watch this year.

lateralus42
06-16-03, 10:59 PM
hehehe Yah I called him the new King of Laguna on another forum. I also went out on a limb and picked him to win the championship.