PDA

View Full Version : Is Mario Haberfeld Out Of The Dog House Now?

pchall
06-15-03, 08:31 PM
Haberfeld qualified well and came home fifth after running as high as fourth.

Will the fans here let him out of the dog house -- where he's been chained since his St. Petersburgs antics -- now?

Railbird
06-15-03, 08:45 PM
I haven't had him in the dog house. What happened in St Pete was what it was, one move.

Props to Conquest for doing a great job with limited resources.

Ziggy
06-15-03, 08:58 PM
Looks like he can drive to Me. He does a good job from what I have seen.

Ziggy

RaceGrrl
06-15-03, 10:20 PM
Was this thread directed at me because I bitched the most about his blocking? ;)

As far as I'm concerned, he was out of the doghouse after the first race because there was no repeat of those shenanigans.

Congrats to him on a good race today.

rabbit
06-15-03, 11:12 PM
What 'bird said. Mario made his one move. Bruno was never alongside him and was a stubborn fool for trying to make the pass work.

RacinM3
06-16-03, 01:11 AM
I never had him there either. I still say the if Bruno had clocked the car that chopped across his bow at St. Pete after Mario's one move, it would have been Bruno's fault for missing his brake point.

I'd like to see MH in a Players or N-H car to see what he'd do with it.

tllips
06-16-03, 10:18 AM
OOPS! I am an idiot! I clicked "NO" thinking I was saying that he was NOT IN my doghouse. I cannot change it to "YES," Can I? :saywhat:

That's what you get for not paying attention.
:cry:

Ankf00
06-16-03, 02:59 PM
as for st pete there was another bruno incident later in the race where bruno got by and he pulled a triple move on tiago after he himself swung the rear end around taking a left handed kink before a right hander, so 3 incidents in total and one left right left right move on tiago, but, seems as if he's "calmer" now.

lateralus42
06-16-03, 11:01 PM
I have been defending Mario even before he got to race in CART from people like Jim Wilke who called him a nobody. The guy can race, you dont wint he British F3 championship by being a wanker. Hopefully they can upgrade to a Lola next year.

cart7
06-17-03, 11:44 AM
I think he's improved dramatically since the first of the year and hope he can hook up with a Lola soon. He's a keeper of the newbies in my book. :thumbup: