PDA

View Full Version : PATRE-E-E-E-E-K

DjDrOmusic
06-15-03, 05:44 PM
Congrats to the winner!!:D :thumbup:

Railbird
06-15-03, 05:48 PM
Great job Carp, good to see the "other" Players car on top of the podium.

Congrats also to Jourdain with a smart drive from the rear.

RTKar
06-15-03, 05:50 PM
I'll bet mello is going nuts...probably looking for a towel dispenser to hoist in celebration as we speak.

oddlycalm
06-15-03, 06:04 PM
Good job by Patrick and Team Players today. They were handed a gift due to Jourdain's misfortune, and didn't let it get away from them.

Quite a drive out of Jourdain as well considering his starting position.

oc

lisa
06-15-03, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by RTKar
I'll bet mello is going nuts...probably looking for a towel dispenser to hoist in celebration as we speak.

Mello was going crazy. I could barely understand a word she was saying. And it had nothing to do with the track background noise. :) I'm sure he won because they were there. ;) Icing on the cake for a great weekend for her and flywheel.

Twisty Bits
06-15-03, 11:44 PM
http://pacific.photoisland.com/sessions/39223617329/16574202lg.jpg

chop456
06-15-03, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Twisty Bits
http://pacific.photoisland.com/sessions/39223617329/16574202lg.jpg

Just now sobered up after that post-race celebration, eh? :D

Congrats to Pat.

Twisty Bits
06-16-03, 12:09 AM
You got that right mister. Another Monday with no voice.
:cool:

DjDrOmusic
06-16-03, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by lisa
Mello was going crazy. I could barely understand a word she was saying. And it had nothing to do with the track background noise. :) I'm sure he won because they were there. ;) Icing on the cake for a great weekend for her and flywheel.

When Junky got close to Patreeek near the end, my wife wondered if Mello was going to have any nails left after the race. She kept saying "I know Mello is chewing her nails right now" I finally asked how she would know and she said "Because I'm chewing mine and she likes him more than I do!" :rofl:

RaceChic
06-16-03, 05:16 AM
I was just hoping for another run across the start/finish line in the checkered flag! :D
Good for him. This championship sure is getting interesting now. Can't wait for Portland! :)
I was sitting here watching it with a friend and told him about mello and pictured her just jumping! That's pretty cool to fly away to a race and to have your favorite driver win also! :thumbup:
Too bad about PT's little bobble. Would have loved to see a Player's 1-2 finish. :)

Oh. TwistyBits...... Your, is it pictures? above are not coming in here. They are empty boxes with "X"s in them?????? :(

doppelganger
06-16-03, 09:44 PM
It was nice to see Patrick hang on for the win. I held my breath during the pit stops. Team Players did a fantastic job with both drivers.

mello
06-17-03, 08:25 PM
You are are such good friends. :) I have to tell yah. We were at Andretti hairpin and it was unreal. I have not seen the tape yet but I am telling yah it was wild. Chewing my fingernails??? lol I have no fingers left! The white flag came out and man the tears started to roll already! One more lap and he did it! What a wonderful wonderful weekend. Those of you that know me, know how nuts I can be about this. lol I had to be the happiest person next to PC and the team that day. I got back down to the paddock just after the awards and when one team member I have gotten to know over the years picked me up and swung me around. I tell yah. Was super. I had been by there ealier in the day and told them all I would be back to get my ticket signed after the race when PC won. lol.. and YAHHHHHHHHHHH my ticket is signed.:D

Twisty Bits
06-17-03, 10:41 PM
[i]
Oh. TwistyBits...... Your, is it pictures? above are not coming in here. They are empty boxes with "X"s in them?????? :( [/B]

Oh, I'm sorry.
http://community.webshots.com/sym/image6/1/12/19/77411219YlzkRe_ph.jpg

RaceChic
06-18-03, 07:28 AM
Was that a joke, Twisty? :confused:
Still not coming in here. :(

mapguy
06-18-03, 07:40 AM
Great stuff Pat! I remember when I first met Pat. It was at the Mosport Atlantic race back in 93. He was driving a the unloved Reynard against the Ralt brigade (Villeneuve, Bourbonnais and Emp). That was back in the days when he had long hair. Had a stellar drive in mixed conditions.

Got his autograph. Great guy and I became an instant fan.:thumbup:

Gurneyflap
06-18-03, 12:54 PM
Ya, th' hoser...brake check and start jumper! Fine 'im!

mello
06-18-03, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Gurneyflap
Ya, th' hoser...brake check and start jumper! Fine 'im!
Have you been in forums and chat long enough to know what KMA means?

RaceChic
06-18-03, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by mello
Have you been in forums and chat long enough to know what KMA means? :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

DjDrOmusic
06-18-03, 08:20 PM
Awe come on Mello, you always tell me to ESAD!! :rofl: :rofl:

Twisty Bits
06-18-03, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Was that a joke, Twisty? :confused:
Still not coming in here. :( Afraid I can't help you with that.:rofl:

Gurneyflap
06-20-03, 05:09 PM
Sure! That's some kind os Austrian motorcycle, isn't it!?

Gurneyflap
06-20-03, 05:16 PM
The sanctioning body for a motorcycle racing series based in Seoul?

mello
06-20-03, 08:06 PM
Sure! That's some kind os Austrian motorcycle, isn't it!?
LOL Gurney! I will I guess overlook the comment from ealier cause I like your humor!;)

Gurneyflap
06-21-03, 10:31 PM
"That's the ticket!", as my ol' dad used to say. Heck, I was only kidding anyway. I'm just here to have fun. Haven't you ever wanted to throw something at a wasp nest just to stir things up? Often times things are way too quiet at this place, no action, no controversy...God, we even all have the same screen savers! So, I throw in zingers every now and then to see if anyone is awake. I don't REALLY like to fight, but a little forum debate now and then is fun. PS...hope Jourdain beats Carp's butt at Portland!

RaceGrrl
06-22-03, 07:53 AM
we even all have the same screen savers!

Guilty- but at least we have good taste.