PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Futility Watch

pchall
06-15-03, 12:24 PM
At MIS

36. Christian Wankerpaldi 186.282
42. Kyle Wankerpetty provisional

Christian gets in with the slowest time of qualified cars. Kyle gets in with his NASCAR social security benefits.

Railbird
06-15-03, 01:48 PM
both those rides suck so bad I'd be suprised if they didn't make your ears pop when they trundled by.

Prettyfitti really dazzled them didn't he? I bet that Newman/Hass spec car isn't looking to bad right about now.

400 miles around MIS in a box sure wouldn't seem to be the kind of fun Sebastien is gonna have in the Corkscrew today.

cart7
06-15-03, 03:13 PM
Yep. Andretti was the problem.

pchall
06-15-03, 08:22 PM
34 Kyle Petty Dodge 199 running
35 Christian Fittipaldi Dodge 199 running

Congratulations to both of our Alternative Futility Watch drivers. They managed to be the last two drivers running one lap down.

Sean O'Gorman
06-15-03, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by pchall
34 Kyle Petty Dodge 199 running
35 Christian Fittipaldi Dodge 199 running

Congratulations to both of our Alternative Futility Watch drivers. They managed to be the last two drivers running one lap down.

Did you see why they were that way? They spun (Petty)/wrecked (Fittipaldi) together on the last lap. I don't think that team will ever get their act together, if the name Petty wasn't involved, then Dodge wouldn't even bother with them.

Railbird
06-15-03, 08:55 PM
You must have missed the grand finale pchall.

While running last and next to last they somehow managed to run into each other in the closing laps.

Of course they kept going "to collect valuable championship points" in true Nascar style.

pchall
06-15-03, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Railbird
You must have missed the grand finale pchall.

Of course -- I missed the ENTIRE race. I rarely see more than local news highlights of NASCAR nonsense.

First I grilled ribeyes for my dad and then I caught most of Laguna Seca. :)

Railbird
06-15-03, 11:14 PM
Well pc,since my dad's been taking a dirt nap for the last thirty years or so I just had burgers on the grill and watched racing all day long.

He woulda understood.

Did ya see that funnycar final?

woohooo!