PDA

View Full Version : Phil Simms, a menace to society

Don Quixote
02-07-11, 09:50 AM
Apparently this is real. :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/cops-stop-phil-simms-attack-on-espns-howard-29469

Andrew Longman
02-07-11, 11:20 AM
Personally, I prefer those who play things out face to face than those who do anything on Twitter.

Phil lifted weights with and like linemen.

Chris Simms played with a ruptured spleen.

Matt Simms played HS football at Don Bosco Prep, which requires more of its players and QBs in particular in terms of achievement and leadership and talent just about anywhere.

Phil has spoken some about Matt's "rebellious nature", though what Phil thinks is rebellious is pretty tame to you and me.

But Phil's defense of his kid's is in stark contrast to Bob Griese. I recall watching him cover UofM games for ABC and wondering if he realized the guy behind center even had the last name. He played it totally straight to the point it seemed weird.

Don Quixote
02-07-11, 12:01 PM
Personally, I prefer those who play things out face to face than those who do anything on Twitter.

Phil lifted weights with and like linemen.

Chris Simms played with a ruptured spleen.

Matt Simms played HS football at Don Bosco Prep, which requires more of its players and QBs in particular in terms of achievement and leadership and talent just about anywhere.

Phil has spoken some about Matt's "rebellious nature", though what Phil thinks is rebellious is pretty tame to you and me.

But Phil's defense of his kid's is in stark contrast to Bob Griese. I recall watching him cover UofM games for ABC and wondering if he realized the guy behind center even had the last name. He played it totally straight to the point it seemed weird.

I knew I could flush you out! :D

Andrew Longman
02-07-11, 12:09 PM
I knew I could flush you out! :DI'm not very complicated ;)

Ankf00
02-07-11, 02:09 PM
we're supposed to believe Desmond on twitter of all things when Phil says it was nothing?

too bad Phil didn't break his neck, would've made College Game Day watchable next year :gomer:

Ripped
02-07-11, 02:26 PM
Phil Simms is a tool. Nice hockey dad act.

dando
02-07-11, 02:42 PM
we're supposed to believe Desmond on twitter of all things when Phil says it was nothing?

too bad Phil didn't break his neck, would've made College Game Day watchable next year :gomer:

Fixed. :gomer:

-Kevin

Don Quixote
02-07-11, 04:21 PM
Simms should have challenged Howard to a spelling contest. :gomer:

TrueBrit
02-07-11, 05:14 PM
Phil Simms is a tool. Nice hockey dad act.

Totally agree. Both he and his booth-mate Jim Nantz(y boy) make me cringe everytime they open their pieholes...