PDA

View Full Version : CART Champ Car Friends

TravelGal
01-24-11, 02:08 AM
I was never an active member of CCIC but I am on their list and attended the meeting honoring Bill Kamphausen two years ago. I'm posting below the part of their latest email about continuation and possible expansion. I must say their slogan (below Dave's name) resonates with me.

:... we are working on making CART Champ Car Friends a more formal organization. That includes preliminary planning for the 8th Annual Winter Meeting on January 7, 2012 (save the date), and consideration of another gathering in a different part of the country later this year and/or in 2012. I will provide more details on that in a couple of months.

If you have comments or ideas about people or groups from the CART & Champ Car years that have not been sufficiently recognized for their accomplishments please send them to CCICFriends@yahoo.com

If you know others who would be interested in the litho honoring the CART & Champ Car Safety Team, or in Jim Swintal's other racing lithographs, or in CART Champ Car Friends please forward this email to them.

Anyone who is interested in preserving the memories, honoring the accomplishments, and retaining the friendships from the CART & Champ Car racing years is invited to be part of this group. Just send an email to CCICFriends@yahoo.com "

Dave Pixley
CART Champ Car Friends
"Preserve the memories, honor the accomplishments, retain the friendships"