PDA

View Full Version : Hes Coming BAAAAACK!! prolly

SurfaceUnits
01-14-11, 01:45 PM
News is pimpski shut down Shams NASCAR team and now Sham is free to return to 107% throttle racing

THe IRl - WHere failyer is good news

cameraman
01-14-11, 02:09 PM
With the minor caveat that he would need to buy a ride in order to return...

Chief
01-14-11, 02:38 PM
Add the Sham to "The Most Important Race in History" and all the duck are in row.

And yes, "The Most Important Race in History" is the slogan they are using to promote the Centennial race. What history? To date? Forever? :rofl:

racer2c
01-14-11, 02:46 PM
Add the Sham to "The Most Important Race in History" and all the duck are in row.

And yes, "The Most Important Race in History" is the slogan they are using to promote the Centennial race. What history? To date? Forever? :rofl:

It is the most important race in history...to them as it could be their last!:)

TravelGal
01-14-11, 04:00 PM

More to the point, What race? :confused:

Ziggy
01-14-11, 06:45 PM
Rogers going to get that Mobil One money back from Whornish somehow :laugh:

Cam
01-14-11, 08:57 PM

I'm glad I'm this side of the planet so that I don't have to hear that propaganda crap. :mad: After effects of hissyfit March '94 still being felt.

cameraman
01-15-11, 12:34 PM
I'm glad I'm this side of the planet so that I don't have to hear that propaganda crap. :mad: After effects of hissyfit March '94 still being felt.

Once you're out of Marion County you would never hear so much as a peep.
Seriously.

High Sided
01-16-11, 07:18 PM
roger has him in 10 nationwide races. stephen wallace gets sham's cup points to run the daytona 500.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/Sam-Hornish-Jr-lands-NASCAR-ride-for-2011-011511

stroker
01-16-11, 07:23 PM
After driving Cup for a couple of years you mean Sam can't afford to start his own .1RL team? Or simply doesn't want to? Can't imagine why....

SurfaceUnits
01-16-11, 08:53 PM
roger has him in 10 nationwide races. stephen wallace gets sham's cup points to run the daytona 500.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/Sam-Hornish-Jr-lands-NASCAR-ride-for-2011-011511

Keslowski, who never wonned Indy, kicked his butt and took his cup ride away

Chief
01-17-11, 01:09 AM
Keslowski, who never wonned Indy, kicked his butt and took his cup ride away
:rofl: Indy, the brickyard to nowhere. :rofl: