PDA

View Full Version : Hole In The Wall Camps donation in memory of oddlycalm

nrc
01-08-11, 01:23 AM
We will make a group contribution to the Hole In The Wall Camps in memory of Jim Morgan (oddlycalm) for anyone who would like to contribute.

We will handle this the same as we have before. We won't post a list of donors or amounts, simply the total amount donated. Of course, if you want to mention that you're contributing that's fine.

If any donor wants a transaction number to verify the donation we will provide that.

To contribute, click the button below. This is a secure form through PayPal and we do not see any of your payment information. If you do not wish to use PayPal just PM me for information on where to send a check. We'll accept contributions through Friday, January 21st.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_LG.gif (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=49R5AQZSYM8R2)

Anteater
01-20-11, 03:25 PM
Bump--we're getting down to the deadline to donate! Got my donation in to this very worthy cause.

nrc
01-23-11, 02:56 AM
Thanks to contributions from the community here at Off Camber we'll be making a donation of $1000 to Hole in the Wall Camps in memory of Jim Morgan.

Jim was a beloved friend here and yet few of us knew about his illness. I think that's because he didn't want his life to be about that. So it seems fitting that this donation in his honor will allow sick children to have a time when their lives are not about their illness.

Godspeed, oc. You are missed.

nrc
02-10-11, 05:57 PM
Thank you all once again for your generous contributions. Today we completed a donation to $1000 to Hole In The Wall Camps in memory of Jim Morgan.

I apologize for the delay in completing this. The HITWC online contribution form no longer has the option of attributing the donation to someone other than the card holder so I had to get around to calling during the day to make the donation.

This means that we don't have a transaction number to provide right now, but we will provide a copy of the acknowledgment letter to those who have asked once we receive it. An acknowledgment letter will also go to Jim's family.

nrc
03-13-11, 12:50 AM
I finally got around to scanning the confirmation letter for the donation. Unfortunately I cleaned out my PMs and I think I'm forgetting someone who requested a copy. If you requested a copy and haven't received it please PM me. Again. :o