PDA

View Full Version : Aston Martin LMP1

cameraman
01-05-11, 02:29 PM
That I'll get to see tape delayed... :mad:

Pickett Racing - popularly known as Muscle Milk Team CytoSport - is set to become an Aston Martin Racing Official LMP1 Team Partner for the 2011 American Le Mans Series season in which the team will compete as Muscle Milk Aston Martin Racing. As part of the association and thanks to the grandfathering rules set by IMSA that are allowing the 2010 LMP1 cars to run in 2011, the team will be armed with an Aston Martin powered LMP1 car for their assault on the ALMS.

It's good news and all but no race in Utah and crap TV:flame:

Andrew Longman
01-05-11, 02:46 PM
9Qe-wE0ZsTY

:D

V12s sound so good

Gnam
01-05-11, 02:47 PM
Does Team CytoSport have a website?

I was curious about the sale price of their RS Porsche Spyder, but couldn't find a website for the team.

Trevor Longman
01-05-11, 04:38 PM
You do know that its been repeatedly confirmed that you'll be able to watch the live race and qualifying streams on alms.com regardless of whether or not espn3 is available to you so you won't have to wait a day to see the tv broadcast. Concerning the Aston Martin, I honestly could not be more excited about it. This is the first year I'm really going to travel a lot to see a lot of races and its really going to be nice to see it in person before the regulations no longer allow it.

cameraman
01-05-11, 06:13 PM
Does Team CytoSport have a website?

Nope.

cameraman
01-05-11, 06:16 PM
You do know that its been repeatedly confirmed that you'll be able to watch the live race and qualifying streams on alms.com

Have you ever tried to watch one of those streams? They are not a stream they are a drip. Half the time they won't even connect.

TrueBrit
01-14-11, 04:48 PM
Looks like I'll have to treck up to RA this summer....

Methanolandbrats
01-14-11, 06:20 PM
Looks like I'll have to treck up to RA this summer....

Ya, ALMS is looking up, sort of, more up than anything else. :)