PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where Herta's gonna end up?

Warlock!
01-13-03, 08:23 AM
I was told that he will most likely be in CART in 2003, but where? I thought most of the seats were at least rumored to be filled with their potential drivers, but it sounded to me that Bryans chances were pretty slim. Rocketsports? Or has Tags got that one covered?

Winter Warlock!

rabbit
01-13-03, 09:06 AM
There are a lot of guys wanting rides, but unfortunately, very few openings. You would think, with as many new, young drivers coming into the series next year as there are, that someone with Bryan's experience would be highly sought after.

Hardpoint
01-13-03, 10:57 AM
I assumed he would go back to ALMS this year.

rabbit
01-13-03, 11:05 AM
According to Steve Ballard from IndyStar, he has a ride lined up with Patrick IF he can come up with a sponsor. Patrick won't fund any more cars out of his own pocket.

RacinM3
01-13-03, 12:37 PM
He'll be in CART but if I say where I will be killed.

WickerBill
01-13-03, 12:38 PM
Front office? Receptionist? ;)

JUST kidding!

WB

lone_groover
01-13-03, 02:28 PM
That four-eyes mealy mouthed Klark Kent has always been one of my favorite car racers.

HertaMania ain't dead yet. I hope. :)

Railbird
01-13-03, 03:38 PM
Plan B looks to be heading for a one off with Minardi or a spot in Eddie Jordan's band.

http://www.autosport.com/newsitem.asp?id=21645&s=31

http://www.crash.net/news_detail.asp?championship_id=1&news_id=55499&language_id=

In reality I hope to see him with the rumored Forsythe satelite operation.

dirtyboy
01-13-03, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Railbird
In reality I hope to see him with the rumored Forsythe satelite operation.
Ya because last time Forsythe ran a second team it went so well. Bryan sure did a good job of hyping himself last year with the F1 test. I cant believe we're talking about him still.

Classic Apex
01-13-03, 06:40 PM
Look like I'll be draggin' my Herta die-cast to Milwaukee this year for an autograph.

Herta-Mania. Ah yeah, baby. :cool: