PDA

View Full Version : Brotastic. I figured I'd post this before dando does...

Andrew Longman
12-07-10, 03:03 PM
...from the NJ Turnpike. NSFW.9RfUMBgfhn0

In the larger context from here http://jalopnik.com/5707144/the-ten-most-brotastic-vehicles/gallery/

Definitely brotastic. Gotta agree on most of the list. I used to have a Bronco though, but it was a baby Bronco.:gomer:

Elmo T
12-07-10, 04:10 PM
I think I passed those guys headed into Seaside Park when we were headed out of Island Beach SP in August. :saywhat::laugh:

That is the typical family shore trip: IBSP in the AM, then on to the boardwalk to watch the freak show. :eek:

Andrew Longman
12-07-10, 07:31 PM
That is the typical family shore trip: IBSP in the AM, then on to the boardwalk to watch the freak show. :eek:You know you can stay at IBSP all night so long as you are fishing. And they aren't too picky about how "legit" your fishing gear is.

For years I would take a leasurely trip down to arrive about the time the beach (and parking spaces) starts to open up and cool off. Then build a fire next to a dune and stick a string in the water until well after midnight then head home.

IBSP is special. Only totally natural beach between Cape Cod and Cape Hatteras so I'm told.

Gnam
12-09-10, 02:25 AM
the Bro's west coast cousin...
*NSFW language

kJVmpLGjIdE