PDA

View Full Version : Is Milka Legislated Out?

NismoZ
12-04-10, 05:07 PM
Don't have the guts to say she's no damn good so IndyCar holds back 1.2 mil. in support for Coyne because they aren't a "top 22!" That other team with a host of guest drivers loses out, too. Indy's playing hard ball "for the fans." Seriously, that's the reason they gave. Man, Penske and Ganassi better be on their toes or they could lose an entry if they finish the season 23rd or worse! Maybe Chavez will just write a check to make up the difference and TRUE racing entertainment fans won't be deprived of the comedy and mayhem Milka can bring.:thumbup: Autosport

NismoZ
12-04-10, 05:16 PM
And Sam Hornish has a ride at the I500, all he has to do is ask, and Penske will provide. Actually I wouldn't mind that eventuality at all. Gotta get a top 22, though!:)

Steve99
12-06-10, 04:46 PM
Doesn't Milka just take Hugo's wad of cash to another car or team?

G.
12-06-10, 06:06 PM
Leaving Coyne out in the cold. :irked:

Chief
12-07-10, 11:03 AM
Well don't worry now, Roger Penske has landed IZOD, Verizon, Meijer as sponsors, got Chevy back with his hand in making the engines, his former employee Brian Barnhart runs IRL tech, Detroit likely to retuen for the Capt'n....and Roger is assured of 3 shares of the IRL welfare system.

What was the reason the IRL was created?? And Tony George is in the breadline at the local homeless shelter....:confused:

Don Quixote
12-07-10, 11:14 AM
I would feel bad for Coyne, but he is better off finding something else to do with his talents. I though it was over for him when he took man-hands on in the first place.