PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. Buttmacher

TrueBrit
11-14-10, 12:08 PM
Sir,

As I am sure you are totally unaware, I have never liked you, your driving style or your chin, however in light of today's accident I would like to suggest that you change your current vocation. You have won more WDC's than anyone else, some of them without being a dirty, chopping cheating bastard all the time, you have taken more money from Phillip Morris than a million ciggy-starved test beagles could spend on a nicotine bender, and you have two beautiful children courtesy of HHF's ex-girlfriend. In other words you have nothing left to prove.

Look, I would have like to have seen you had your nads used as a speed-bag for the crap you pulled on Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneuve and Mika Hakkinen, during your career, but I would hate to see you make HHF's-ex a widow, and your kids fatherless simply because you were bored with retirement.

So, do them a favour and hang them up whilst you still can. You always were, and always will be, a pointy-chinned dirty chopping, cheating bastard, but I beg of you, don't make me say nice things about you publicly as would be the case if you were to die when you had your head removed by a stray Force India.

Sincerely,

TrueBrit

P.S. If you mention this to anyone I will claim that I was drunk or had my account hacked, but I'm serious. Retire. Spend your money. Hug your kids. Shag HHF's ex. I would if I were you..

Opposite Lock
11-14-10, 12:18 PM
^:laugh:

Man he got lucky today in narrowly avoiding a face full of Force India. :eek:

Indy
11-14-10, 12:56 PM
He came even closer to losing his head than Herta did.

But I think his chin would have protected him.

Methanolandbrats
11-14-10, 05:08 PM
Sir,

As I am sure you are totally unaware, I have never liked you, your driving style or your chin, however in light of today's accident I would like to suggest that you change your current vocation. You have won more WDC's than anyone else, some of them without being a dirty, chopping cheating bastard all the time, you have taken more money from Phillip Morris than a million ciggy-starved test beagles could spend on a nicotine bender, and you have two beautiful children courtesy of HHF's ex-girlfriend. In other words you have nothing left to prove.

Look, I would have like to have seen you had your nads used as a speed-bag for the crap you pulled on Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneuve and Mika Hakkinen, during your career, but I would hate to see you make HHF's-ex a widow, and your kids fatherless simply because you were bored with retirement.

So, do them a favour and hang them up whilst you still can. You always were, and always will be, a pointy-chinned dirty chopping, cheating bastard, but I beg of you, don't make me say nice things about you publicly as would be the case if you were to die when you had your head removed by a stray Force India.

Sincerely,

TrueBrit

P.S. If you mention this to anyone I will claim that I was drunk or had my account hacked, but I'm serious. Retire. Spend your money. Hug your kids. Shag HHF's ex. I would if I were you..

You need professional help :D Do you have a length of rope handy in case the Mercedes gets sorted next year and you have to deal with the number 8 :laugh: Besides, except for trying to kill Woobens, Schumi has been a very polite driver this year.

Cam
11-15-10, 08:23 AM
Awesome hate. Smackworthy.