devilmaster
10-03-10, 12:10 PM
Mr. Judd won that cool trophy being talked about in the other thread. :gomer:

If I were him, I'd hope for this....

442ImT8E3Ss

oddlycalm
10-03-10, 02:47 PM
Oh wait, is that a tree I heard falling in the forest? :gomer: :saywhat:
I'm sure his view is that the $1 million will spend just fine but it must be humbling to be crowned "champion" in front of a crowd of dozens. This is what it's become....:rolleyes:

oc

stroker
10-03-10, 02:50 PM
All I care about is that it's over for another year.

Thank God.

chop456
10-04-10, 10:27 AM
I'm sure his view is that the $1 million will spend just fine but it must be humbling to be crowned "champion" in front of a crowd of dozens. This is what it's become.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dario+Franchitti+Cafe+Brasil+Indy+300+8XsOK0hLPo3l .jpg

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

:gomer:

Don Quixote
10-04-10, 10:48 AM
^^^ How can that be???? How can they afford to even turn the lights on? Are there any attendence threads at TF? :gomer:

cameraman
10-04-10, 10:51 AM
There is a headline over on Smack where the Speedway claims that they will be much more profitable by not running the IRL race. Judging by the tone of the interviewee the track lost its shirt on the race.

SteveH
10-04-10, 11:01 AM
There is a headline over on Smack where the Speedway claims that they will be much more profitable by not running the IRL race. Judging by the tone of the interviewee the track lost its shirt on the race.

ISC's a public corporation, the details will be known soon enough if anyone wants to Alaska-up and review them. :gomer:

Andrew Longman
10-04-10, 11:49 AM

Flemington Speedway would always get way more than 3K for a Saturday night race. Trevor didn't do them justice. That photo defies explanation beyond "this is TGs fix"(?)

chop456
10-04-10, 12:20 PM
Oh - I forgot to give props to the guy that turned me on to that pic, too.

Props. :thumbup::D

You know who you are.

TKGAngel
10-04-10, 06:45 PM
I'm sure his view is that the $1 million will spend just fine but it must be humbling to be crowned "champion" in front of a crowd of dozens. This is what it's become....:rolleyes:

oc

Not to mention that the champion's banquet was held poolside as a jeans & sneaks affair. Remember when the end-of-year banquet represented glamour and a nice night out? Yeah, it's now a cocktail party where the series champion ends up in the pool.

pchall
10-04-10, 06:47 PM
Has Ashley ever plucked his Unibrow?

Steve99
10-07-10, 05:33 PM

Based on that picture, I'd say the track lost its shirt, pants, socks*, underwear, and a few layers of skin.

*Is this IRL's version of "blow your socks off"?