PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Crapwagon Summit

Warlock!
06-12-03, 12:18 PM
If anyone is lookin' for a good time with some semi-stable folks ;), Matt and Marissa from Crapwagon are trying to put together a get-together on Thursday eve after practice. They're attempting to reserve the upper deck at Shooters in the flats after the day's activities (11:30pm - 2:00am). They can get a deal where a $20 bill will get you a drink and some grub, a personal bartender for the group, and a wonderfull view of Cleveland. :saywhat:

Right now the headcount is kinda low, so they've put a shout out to us Off Camber folk to see if anyone's interested. Check out the link and give 'em a "Hell yeah!" if you're up for it.

Crapwagon Summit thread (http://cartfanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6148)

Warlock!

RaceChic
06-12-03, 02:06 PM
Sounds good. Lizzerd, Garnet, Giggles and I should all be there in time for practice in the evening. :D

RaceChic
06-12-03, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Sounds good. Lizzerd, Garnet, Giggles and I should all be there in time for practice in the evening. :D

Can't speak for mello, flywheel, lisa or RTKar as to arrival even though we are in the same hotel. :confused:

Lizzerd
06-12-03, 03:21 PM
Lisa is my ride to Cleveland. It's up to her when I get there.

RTKar
06-12-03, 06:46 PM
I should be in Cleveland Wednesday night, the summit sounds interesting....very interesting. Attendance depends on what the posse plans on doing...

Sean O'Gorman
06-12-03, 07:42 PM
Showing up there would probably be a surefire way for me to get my ass kicked. ;)

Napoleon
06-12-03, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by SOG35
Showing up there would probably be a surefire way for me to get my ass kicked. ;)
every one is a fan at those things, you should go.

Sean O'Gorman
06-12-03, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Napoleon
every one is a fan at those things, you should go.

Yeah, and I guess if you think about it, pretty much anywhere I go I run the risk of getting my ass kicked for something I said. :D Only issue is I'm still under 21.

rocket
06-13-03, 12:29 AM
Our flight doesn't get in till Friday morning...so I'm out for the Thurday night activities:( Still leaves Friday night and Saturday all day:D

RaceChic
06-13-03, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by SOG35
Yeah, and I guess if you think about it, pretty much anywhere I go I run the risk of getting my ass kicked for something I said. :D Only issue is I'm still under 21.

Not in Canada! :D
We'll figure something out during the weekend! :)

Tim
06-13-03, 12:55 PM
Being under 21 doesn't really matter when you're with this group. :D

mclark2112
06-13-03, 04:05 PM
Matt here. Thanks Warlock for the shout out over here. The summit will be real cool if we can get the people. There will also be reps from some teams, CART, and the Safety team. We are working on getting a driver or 2, but that remains to be seen. You always get a bunch of "yea sures", but you never know who's coming until they get there.

We would love to see everyone there. You can email marissa ( marbacca@crapwagon.com ) if you want to come. We need to have at least 40 people to pull this off right. Your $20 gets you 1 drink, a variety of passed hors d'oeuvres, and two other hors d'oeuvre stations. Not sure about the final menu, Marissa is working on that, but it's all good. We have a private deck, and our own cash bar.

We are also getting goodies donated for give aways from CART and some teams. So, to quote Drew Carey, Cleveland Rocks!

RaceChic
06-13-03, 04:13 PM
I sent an e-mail for myself, Giggles, Garnet and Lizzerd. :D
I know you said you weren't sure when you and Lisa were getting there Lizzerd, and I wanted to sign up for Lisa also, but I didn't want to speak for her. I am pretty sure mello and Flywheel will be interested also, but they are in Laguna Seca. RTKar?
Hopefully. Folks? :confused:
Is there a limit to the amount of people? :)

chop456
06-13-03, 04:14 PM
This cooperation between forums is confusing me. ;)

DjDrOmusic
06-13-03, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by chop456
This cooperation between forums is confusing me. ;)

I can vouch for the Crappies and the OC gang, WE CAN ALL GET ALONG!!
Just don't plan on out drinking Spicoli, it would sort of be like trying to play basketball against Michael Jordan, you get a shot or two but then he'd leave you in the dust, just sit back and watch in awe! Shooters is a great place, fantastic view of Cleveland at night, unfortuantely I can't make the Thursday nighter, duty calls.:(

Warlock!
06-13-03, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
Just don't plan on out drinking Spicoli,
You may be able to out-drink him, But I bet you can't out-drunk him. Watching him pass in and out of consciousness thru the race replay at the Speedway Bar in Milwaukee was something that sent tingles up my spine ;)

And yeah... Forum cooperation feels wierd, don't it??? :saywhat:

Warlock!

mello
06-17-03, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Can't speak for mello, flywheel, lisa or RTKar as to arrival even though we are in the same hotel. :confused:
We won't be there till Friday so not going to make this one. Have to work :cry: Not sure about RTKar and Lisa. But sure we won't be there.

DjDrOmusic
06-18-03, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by mello
We won't be there till Friday so not going to make this one. Have to work :cry: Not sure about RTKar and Lisa. But sure we won't be there.

Alright lets just have our own get together at the track for those of us who can't make it Thursday! I'll be the one trying to talk my way past the security guard at the paddock!:D