PDA

View Full Version : MTV Cribs -Denny Hamlin

Winston Wolfe
09-11-10, 11:45 PM
Was bumping around on the telly this AM - between watching Monza quallies, and saw "Cribs" with Denny Hamlin.
That goofball lives in a 10,500 s.f. home in Charlotte, on a lake, with 5 bds and all kinds of lavish, designer furniture - DEFINITELY an interior designers touch... His cars out of the driveway were a Lexus LS460, a BMW 7 series with some awful wheels on it and a DB9 that I can remember...
Dont know what the house is worth, but he spared NO EXPENSE decking that place out, and it appears that he is still single. I was blown away at how nice the place was, and to think he is just a "roundy, round Redneck from Chesterfield, VA" - I would say that he has done rather nicely for himself...
Did anyone else see that episode?

Fio1
09-12-10, 10:34 AM
No, but considering that you take home 50 grand for a 38th place finish in Cup and run 38 races a year, I see how he could afford all the toys. Coupled with the fact that a big house in NC cost as much as a small condo in L.A, I'm not surprised.

extramundane
09-12-10, 01:12 PM
Was bumping around on the telly this AM - between watching Monza quallies, and saw "Cribs" with Denny Hamlin.
That goofball lives in a 10,500 s.f. home in Charlotte, on a lake, with 5 bds and all kinds of lavish, designer furniture - DEFINITELY an interior designers touch... His cars out of the driveway were a Lexus LS460, a BMW 7 series with some awful wheels on it and a DB9 that I can remember...
Dont know what the house is worth, but he spared NO EXPENSE decking that place out, and it appears that he is still single. I was blown away at how nice the place was, and to think he is just a "roundy, round Redneck from Chesterfield, VA" - I would say that he has done rather nicely for himself...
Did anyone else see that episode?

Didn't see it, but he owns hisself one of them fancy no-touch carwashes 'round here as well. That's where the REAL money is, y'know.

Not as many Rednecks in Chesterfield as there used to be. It's mostly McMansions and Homeowners Associations these days. I don't think he grew up exactly hurting for money, so I'm not surprised that he has a high-dollar spread now.

TrueBrit
09-14-10, 03:13 PM
That goofball lives in a 10,500 s.f. home

10500 square feet? That isn't a Home, that's a Home Depot...

Good gawd...:tony:

Methanolandbrats
09-14-10, 10:11 PM
Tasteless cracker living large........excellent TeeVee.