PDA

View Full Version : Way to go BEN!

NismoZ
08-14-10, 10:21 AM
Spies at Brno, starts P-2 to Little Danny after a wild qualifying session. Me likey.:cool:

DagoFast
08-14-10, 02:25 PM
I think Yamaha gave Ben the latest factory parts now that they know Rossi is leaving. Kudo's to Ben for making good use of them! ;)

emjaya
08-14-10, 07:01 PM
I think Yamaha gave Ben the latest factory parts now that they know Rossi is leaving. Kudo's to Ben for making good use of them! ;)

:thumbup:

Weird session. Both Rossi and Lorenzo crashing.

oddlycalm
08-15-10, 04:36 AM
Nice :thumbup:

oc

BarillaGirl
08-17-10, 12:45 AM
Now I'm not going to Indy for Moto GP. Oh well, I'm trusting there will be a meetup one of these years.

To whoever might attend: wishing you better weather than last year, especially if you're camping. :thumbup:

RichK
08-17-10, 12:55 PM
Dang, Spies & his mom have managed his career perfectly. On the best bike in AMA, jumps out of AMA as the doors are closing to a new-generation World Superbike Yamaha and is World Champ, then uses that Yamaha relationship to get into MotoGP on the best satellite team just before Rossi vacates the factory ride.

Combine all that with un-earthly talent....future World Champ for sure! Should be really interesting with him & Lorenzo next year.

NismoZ
08-17-10, 01:41 PM
Do we thank the France crime family?;)

oddlycalm
08-17-10, 03:50 PM
uture World Champ for sure! Should be really interesting with him & Lorenzo next year.
Agreed, he has had very good luck in his timing and he has the makings of a world champion. It's been a while since we've had a dominant US champion but Spies looks like he has the chops. On the other hand Lorenzo didn't roll over for Rossi and he won't roll over for Spies.

I'd still like the FIM to go back to the 1 liter formula to shake loose some of the flyweight riders that are now able to be competitive.

oc

emjaya
08-17-10, 07:40 PM
I'd still like the FIM to go back to the 1 liter formula to shake loose some of the flyweight riders that are now able to be competitive.

oc

Agreed, but I find it strange that a 500cc four stroke was the mainstay of the championship for 25 odd years and there were few, if any, complaints, and yet now 500cc is too small.