PDA

View Full Version : Milka Duno-is she the worst indycar driver ever & Super Simsim's input...

opinionated ow
08-12-10, 01:23 AM
On speed at the moment, vote for the worst indycar driver ever:
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-marshall-pruett-the-worst-indycar-driver-of-all-time/

And even Super Simsim has something to say about her (http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-simona-de-silvestro-score/) in her latest story,

Unfortunately, on my in lap for the second stop, I was held up by a "certain" slow car and ended up losing a precious amount of time (might have cost us a spot or two).

chop456
08-12-10, 01:32 AM
"Super Simsim" needs to go unless we're supposed to think of her being a monkey every time it's mentioned.

cameraman
08-12-10, 03:39 AM
I've gotta agree with that. To this American ear calling her Simsim just doesn't sound good.

Rogue Leader
08-12-10, 09:25 AM
In Milkas defense (what am I on crack?) most drivers who suck as bad as her usually don't have careers long enough to have the opportunity to cause as much insanity as she does. They usually run out of money or the team just plain dumps them for more money..... or to stay at home and go fishing.

If only Fabrizio Del Monte had more opportunity, he may have killed someone while he was at it!

Don Quixote
08-12-10, 11:11 AM
I think of Milkers every time I get stuck behind some clueless driver going 20 less than the speed limit.

G.
08-12-10, 01:17 PM
"Super Simsim" needs to go unless we're supposed to think of her being a monkey every time it's mentioned.

It's too late for me. She's ruined in my mind. The few vids I've seen of her, I can't understand why she's not screeching.

dando
08-12-10, 01:52 PM
Bring me the head of Fabrizio del Monte!

:)

-Kevin

nrc
08-12-10, 06:22 PM
Bring me the head of Fabrizio del Monte!

:)

-Kevin

Ah, the good ol' days. :cry:

TRANSAM
08-12-10, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adohofrQ9OQ&feature=related

According to this video she's great.

Methanolandbrats
08-12-10, 10:25 PM
Ya she sucks at driving. Ya she should be blowing a rich guy and shopping instead of "racing". But it's not her fault. Motor racing is at such a low point with so little sponsor money that tools like her can get on the track.

Fio1
08-13-10, 01:49 AM
Camathias is actually pretty decent. He's quick in GT; just as good as factory Porsche drivers now. That was a little harsh. Del Monte was ok, like dozens of guys before and after him. Knd of unfair on that guy as well.

Dr.Jack and Dunno aren't quick in anything. Put them in a Skip Barber race and they won't win it; might not even finish on the podium. They suck!

They forgot Tony Detomaso, Nicola Marzotto and other 1 off's that raced for Euromotorsport in the 90's. Also, what about that Finnish F3 guy who ran with Rocketsport at Long Beach in 08?

Frey is or was in jail for selling the same apartments to a few different people in Switzerland. Best part was that the apartments weren't even his to sell in the first place! :rofl:

I voted for Dr.Jack.

TravelGal
08-14-10, 01:05 AM
Thanks for that comment on Camathias, Fio1. He was not bad at all. He drove the #19 yellow POS tub that Coyne ran for that year and a couple more. No one could do anything with it.

There are a couple that rival Milka but they were just bad. As has been commented, she is a danger. That's B A D.

cameraman
08-14-10, 07:51 AM
What did Joel Camathias ever do to Marshall Pruett to engender such hate?

NismoZ
08-14-10, 10:12 AM
"I see you! I see you coming! You go to hell!"-:rofl:Pit talk

Gnam
08-14-10, 11:59 AM
I love this article. :laugh::thumbup:

In the end, all that's left is hate.

opinionated ow
08-14-10, 12:07 PM
I love this article. :laugh::thumbup:

In the end, all that's left is hate.

I thought Duno was bad but in the end I had to vote for Frey.

Edit: I wonder why nobody suggested King Hiro? I know Hiro was pretty good in Formula Atlantic but in CART he brought new meaning to the term numpty...

dando
08-14-10, 12:57 PM
Edit: I wonder why nobody suggested King Hiro? I know Hiro was pretty good in Formula Atlantic but in CART he brought new meaning to the term numpty...

Yup. He didn't earn the nickname 'king Hiro for nothing. :D :saywhat:

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
08-14-10, 01:12 PM
Hiro looked like Fangio compared to Duno. He only got that name because he got in the way of the Real Andretti.

NismoZ
08-14-10, 01:28 PM
Ditto!

DagoFast
08-14-10, 02:21 PM
Hiro looked like Fangio compared to Duno. He only got that name because he got in the way of the Real Fittipaldi.

fixified.

Gnam
08-14-10, 02:55 PM
The case for Shiggy is strong, especially since his career throws dirt on the IRL. :D

Reinforcing the adage that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, the exiled Hattori was welcomed by the IRL...

For a talentless driver to be thrown out of CART, only to show up the following season in the IRL (and running safely inside the top-10) wasn’t exactly a shining endorsement of the competition Tony George’s series had to offer.

Pruett's comparison of Frey to Duno leaves out the critical element of context and environment. Frey's career was brief blip in a fiercely contested championship series full of racing talent. On the other hand, even in equal equipment against other D-list drivers, Duno's career stands out as the biggest smear on the IRL's sad futile history. She is the worst of the worst.

Methanolandbrats
08-14-10, 03:58 PM
fixified.

:rofl: Damn memory ain't what it used to be. Thank God for Chrissy, at least I was sorta right :gomer:

Don Quixote
08-14-10, 04:07 PM
The case for Shiggy is strong, especially since his career throws dirt on the IRL. :D

Remember the Deep Throttle Shiggy scorecard? :rofl:

the human wrecking ball (http://www.deepthrottle.com/scorecard.shtml)

dando
08-14-10, 04:18 PM
:rofl: Damn memory ain't what it used to be. Thank God for Chrissy, at least I was sorta right :gomer:

No worries. Me thinks an estrogen regimen can help you with that. :gomer:

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
08-14-10, 08:24 PM
No worries. Me thinks an estrogen regimen can help you with that. :gomer:

-Kevin

No way, I don't want to have to go bra shopping again :gomer:

Gnam
08-15-10, 01:39 AM
Remember the Deep Throttle Shiggy scorecard? :rofl:

the human wrecking ball (http://www.deepthrottle.com/scorecard.shtml)
Memories, Misty water-colored mem'ries...

:greatness in posting: :rofl::rofl: