Don Quixote
08-09-10, 10:41 AM
:thumbup: Have an American beer on me!

devilmaster
08-09-10, 10:48 AM
happy b'day kev :)

Cam
08-09-10, 07:33 PM
http://www.smackforum.net/images/smilies/cheers.gif :)

Ankf00
08-09-10, 08:26 PM
happy birthday!

dando
08-09-10, 08:54 PM
Thx, y'all! :) I was hoping to take the girls to Magic Mountain for some karting action, but Katherine is shy by an inch. Sucks since she was OK to ride most E-ticket rides (including Tower of Terror) @ WDW back in March. :irked: Bugger. Maybe next year. :)

BTW, the odometer on the front page should read 21 and not 44. ;) @ least that's what Dick Lebeau tought me over the weekend:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2010/08/dick-lebeau-hall-of-fame-induction-speech/

I'll leave you with one thing. Life is for living, folks. Don't let a number be anything other than a number. Don't let somebody tell you that you're too old to do this or too old to do that. Stay in life. Life is a gift. It's a joy. Don't drop out of it. Don't let somebody else tell you and don't let your mind tell you.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

That being said, **** the Steelers! ;)

-Kevin

Gnam
08-09-10, 09:01 PM
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4108/happybirthdaytoyouo.jpg

HB. :p

trish
08-09-10, 09:47 PM
Happy Birthday

oddlycalm
08-10-10, 03:05 PM
HB old man :)

oc

dando
08-10-10, 04:25 PM
HB old many :)

oc

Pot? Is that you? :p ;)

-Kevin

oddlycalm
08-10-10, 06:15 PM
Pot? Is that you? :p ;)

-Kevin

No weed, just wanted to make certain I wuz in contention for the Big Duh award this week....:gomer:

So do we get a BD report?

oc

Don Quixote
08-10-10, 06:18 PM
OC, wrong thread. I think he was giving you the old pot/kettle defense. Not that kind of pot.

oddlycalm
08-10-10, 06:29 PM
OC, wrong thread. I think he was giving you the old pot/kettle defense. Not that kind of pot.

Like I posted, I'm swinging for the fences on the Big Duh competition this week and I'm not letting anything get in my way. :D That said this thread seems like it's about to turn into a Cheech and Chong bit. "Kevin ? Kevin's not here man...?

oc

Michaelhatesfans
08-10-10, 06:35 PM
Like I posted, I'm swinging for the fences on the Big Duh competition this week and I'm not letting anything get in my way. :D That said this thread seems like it's about to turn into a Cheech and Chong bit. "Kevin ? Kevin's not here man...?

oc

Sister Mary Elephant would like to pass along birthday greetings, as well.:thumbup:

Don Quixote
08-10-10, 06:47 PM
Man, this stuff is like smoking grass clippings, man.

dando
08-10-10, 07:25 PM
Man, this stuff is like smoking grass clippings, man.

Is that dog ****? Looks like dog ****. Smell it. What?!? Smell it! Smells like dog ****. Taste it. What?!? Taste it! Tastes like dog ****!

:D

It's my thread and I can **** on it if I want to..... ;)

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
08-10-10, 08:36 PM
YO! I hope you picked up after yourself while visiting my beach. We have enough medical waste. :gomer:

TravelGal
08-10-10, 09:11 PM
HB; day late but HB.

BTW, TravelMom is here for her annual visit and we were just talking about this exact thing in almost these same words. She's 96 so it must have some worth.

"I'll leave you with one thing. Life is for living, folks. Don't let a number be anything other than a number. Don't let somebody tell you that you're too old to do this or too old to do that. Stay in life. Life is a gift. It's a joy. Don't drop out of it. Don't let somebody else tell you and don't let your mind tell you. "

Methanolandbrats
08-12-10, 09:54 PM
HB to you :D Have a beers a day late.