PDA

View Full Version : Sakon ¥amamoto-I'm here on merit

opinionated ow
07-30-10, 11:43 AM
"I heard now the team has four drivers and the team is going to decide race by race who is going to drive - from a performance side," said Yamamoto.

"So far I have a shown a good performance at Silverstone and Hockenheim, so now I have another chance to drive."

And I'm an Egyptian marmoset collector! Pull the other one dude...:rofl::laugh::rofl:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85667

Pilgrims Drop
07-30-10, 01:35 PM
Well... he was within 0.05seconds today of Senna the lesser in todays second free practice... And Bruno has a considerably more seattime than Sakon-san...

But if it was down to merit I'd say that Karun Chandok should still be in the car...

opinionated ow
07-31-10, 09:28 AM
Well... he was within 0.05seconds today of Senna the lesser in todays second free practice... And Bruno has a considerably more seattime than Sakon-san...

But if it was down to merit I'd say that Karun Chandok should still be in the car...

He was down by miles in P3. the guy is rubbish-look at Super Happy Best Friends Racing!

Methanolandbrats
07-31-10, 10:11 AM

They all suck and the team should be scrapped.

Insomniac
07-31-10, 01:15 PM
:thumbup: I missed the Yen symbol the first time I read this thread.

NismoZ
08-01-10, 10:10 AM
Bernie says the tail-enders suck, too...and says they won't be missed. Announcements coming?