PDA

View Full Version : OC issues?

Elmo T
06-24-10, 09:11 AM
Anyone having any issues loading the pages? Downloaded Firefox 3.6.4 on the laptop last night. Having problems loading OC home page since. If I do get the home page, I can't always open the threads.

Forgot to try it on IE. Seems fine here in the office on FF 3.6.3.

:confused:

dando
06-24-10, 10:18 AM
Anyone having any issues loading the pages? Downloaded Firefox 3.6.4 on the laptop last night. Having problems loading OC home page since. If I do get the home page, I can't always open the threads.

Forgot to try it on IE. Seems fine here in the office on FF 3.6.3.

:confused:

Working fine for me, but I'm using FF 3.0.x.

-Kevin

indyfan31
06-24-10, 10:25 AM
Just loaded .4 this morning and OC came up quickly.

Elmo T
06-24-10, 02:26 PM
I reset my router, cleared out all histories, caches, cookies, and other various internet thingies. Seems like it is loading fine now. :confused:

dando
06-24-10, 02:36 PM
I reset my router, cleared out all histories, caches, cookies, and other various internet thingies. Seems like it is loading fine now. :confused:

I've been having issues with my router recently....takes 2-3 attempts to load a page sometimes (just certain sites), but it works fine using wireless on the MacBook Pro. Just the hardwired connection is an issue (and the hardwired TiVos are working fine as well). :saywhat:

-Kevin

nrc
06-24-10, 09:15 PM
hmmm. No issues that I've seen. No changes to the host. I'll be on the look out.

Elmo T
06-26-10, 06:40 AM
FWIW - I was wired in at the time like Dando, but my wife's laptop on wireless was accessing OC just fine. No problems since then.