PDA

View Full Version : SEe you at the track suckers hahahahahaha

BigIrlFan
05-14-10, 10:46 AM
IM gone to INdy Im gone to INdy nyah nyah nyah

THE MOnth of MAy starts this weekend. ANd I am ready. YOu better believe it. I been spending my time cat fish fishin and huntin mushrooms and workin on the GRemlin. NOw its time for INdy CAr racing at INdy. BRIng it on.

HOpe you suckers enjoy wahtever you got gone on for the MONth of MAy. Me, I"Ll be doin waht any real race fan does. GO to INDy

I got more right here
http://iambif.com/bif/

BIf#

THe IRl- THe name dont mean as much as its past

Elmo T
05-14-10, 11:02 AM
HOpe you suckers enjoy wahtever you got gone on for the MONth of MAy. past

:thumbup:

Seven consecutive days of practice begin on opening day: Saturday, May 15. Fast Friday is May 21. Pole Day is Saturday May 22 and Bump Day will follow on Sunday, May 23.

Carb Day is Friday May 28.

The Indianapolis 500 is scheduled for 1 p.m. Sunday, May 30.

Amazing how they were able to condense a whole month's worth of excitement into 9 days. ;)

Imagine the excitement when we can pack the whole month of May into a weekend.

Duroc
05-14-10, 11:52 AM

Hell, that's nothing. Imagine the eggcitment when they pack the whole month of May into no weekend.

Elmo T
05-14-10, 11:59 AM
Hell, that's nothing. Imagine the eggcitment when they pack the whole month of May into no weekend.

They will be moving May into a weekend in August. :rolleyes:

Methanolandbrats
05-14-10, 12:34 PM
DOin the DEltathing. WAHt the hell is that anyway? I took Adrian tot he CHicago AUto SHow and coudnt beleive waht I was lookin at. I htough man this looks like something form the past and the future at the same time. ANd ADrian toled me there was a place for it but it werent at no race track. I aint quite got that one figgered out yet. :laugh:

BarillaGirl
05-14-10, 01:49 PM

Race concentrate: just add water.

No wait..... in the IRL, water means NO race. I must have been thinking about them furriners in Formula 1. :gomer::gomer:

Steve99
05-14-10, 02:44 PM
No wait..... in the IRL, water means NO race.

Sounds perfect.

Duroc
05-14-10, 02:52 PM
They will be moving May into a weekend in August. :rolleyes:

Nah... they'll just dump the race and have a Memorial Weekend Swap-O-Rama. That'll keep Bif and his cousin coming out to swap yard junk while IMS drops those racing overhead costs. It's a win win!

Gnam
05-14-10, 04:14 PM
Speed keeps running a commercial talking about the "Spectacle of Spectacles."
Since this is the month of May, I always expect an Indy 500 ad.

Nope. Nascar Hall of Fame. :tony:

pchall
05-23-10, 09:18 AM
Amazing how they were able to condense a whole month's worth of excitement into 9 days. ;)

It's all that Japanese engineering expertise. Micro miniaturization and all that. First they shrank the 500, now I hear they will be turning the Marmon Wasp into the Marmon Gnat for 2011.

Al Czervik
05-27-10, 10:55 AM
Is Tippy going to get off the mower long enough to post his picks this year?

grungex
05-28-10, 12:26 AM
Am I the only one startled to have just discovered the Indy 500 is this weekend?

BarillaGirl
05-28-10, 07:27 AM
Apparently, yes. :gomer:

Indy
05-28-10, 08:43 AM
Am I the only one startled to have just discovered the Indy 500 is this weekend?

You just don't know what mediocre schmaltzy fake racing means.

emjaya
05-28-10, 09:44 AM

No, I was too. The month of May went by like it was only two weeks long.

opinionated ow
05-28-10, 09:46 AM
No, I was too. The month of May went by like it was only two weeks long.

The only reason I knew it was happening is because I'm friends with Super simsim on facebook

grungex
05-28-10, 10:31 PM
I am, too, but I was still taken aback by the suddenness of it all. Wasn't she at a midget race just the other day?

opinionated ow
05-29-10, 02:01 AM
I am, too, but I was still taken aback by the suddenness of it all. Wasn't she at a midget race just the other day?

Yep. I think it was USAC Regional Midgets at the Speedrome. She apparently had a great time

pchall
05-29-10, 04:14 AM
I want a pizza at Bazbeaux's in Broad Ripple really bad. A bucket of long necks all to my self. Guests are optional.

This used to be a really great weekend full of good racing.

opinionated ow
05-29-10, 04:44 AM
I want a pizza at Bazbeaux's in Broad Ripple really bad. A bucket of long necks all to my self. Guests are optional.

This used to be a really great weekend full of good racing.

Still plenty on:
-Wednesday: Winged Sprints @ Anderson Speedway.
-Thursday: Tony Hulman Classic @ Terre Haute Action Track or Little 500 qualifying
-Friday: Hoosier Hundred @ Fairgrounds or Little 500 Bump Night
-Saturday: Little 500 @ Anderson Speedway or Night Before the 500 Midgets @ ORP (with Star Mazda and USF2000)
-Sunday: Kokomo Speedway

I'd love to be there just for that stuff alone. Sprintcars, Midgets and Silver Crown all on various surfaces on the same weekend!