PDA

View Full Version : Spainish GP

Hard Driver
05-10-10, 09:07 AM
Kinda boring race...

Webber could have parked it, gottona cup of tea and rejoined the race and still won.

Hamilton drove the wheels off his car... literally. Feel bad for him because he drove a good race to get hosed on the next to last lap.

Vettel again had mechanical issues. Seems like Red Bull keeps shooting themselves in the foot. Lucky to get third.

Alonso seems much faster than Massa, but was still gifted second.

Methanolandbrats
05-10-10, 09:14 AM
Ya, and Button has a sore ***** again
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/83485

RichK
05-10-10, 12:44 PM
Ya, and Button has a sore ***** again
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/83485

"It's tough to overtake here, and Michael's not silly," he said. "He knows where to put his car, so on a track like this you're not going to overtake him.

I was really disappointed in Button. I think if Hamilton or Alonso were stuck behind Schumacher, either would've stuck his nose in there a few times and taken some risks to get by a clearly slower car.

Hard Driver
05-10-10, 01:34 PM
Didn't even mention Button because his drive was so forgettable...

Yea, just re-enforces the reputation that he can win a race from pole, but is not a racer who can pass people.... I agree that Hamilton or Alonso would have gotton around Michael...

And instead of whining about how Michael was agressive getting around you after your pit stop,,,, maybe you should figure out that he finished ahead of you and you could learn something.

oddlycalm
05-10-10, 04:42 PM
I was really disappointed in Button. I think if Hamilton or Alonso were stuck behind Schumacher, either would've stuck his nose in there a few times and taken some risks to get by a clearly slower car.
You're right, it's the difference between fast drivers like Button, Massa and Rosberg and racers like Hamilton, Alonso, Vettel and Schumacher.

Button will maximize use of a good car by not tearing it up and preserve the tires, but if he has to get around a competent driver in most cases he goes no further. He made a few decent passes last season but we see drivers like Hamilton and Alonso make that many passes in a single race.

oc

Indy
05-11-10, 08:52 PM
The only way to deal with a bully is to fight him. Button should have put his nose inside and let Schumacher make the choice.

emjaya
05-11-10, 10:09 PM
The only way to deal with a bully is to fight him. Button should have put his nose inside and let Schumacher make the choice.

:laugh: crunch.

Indy
05-12-10, 12:39 AM
Yeah, I just want to see the Chin in the kitty litter. :laugh:

Cam
05-12-10, 09:12 AM
Yeah, I just want to see the Chin in the kitty litter. :laugh:

I'll give ya a :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: for that! :)