PDA

View Full Version : Rahole x 2

dando
05-05-10, 11:43 AM
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/sports/stories/2010/05/05/indy-a-father-son-race-for-rahals.html?sid=101

As I expected, Booby & son to team up fer the fihunnert. :gomer:

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
05-05-10, 12:11 PM
When will the Young Hole realize his dad's Gomerism has ruined his racing career?

Rogue Leader
05-05-10, 12:28 PM
When will the Young Hole realize his dad's Gomerism has ruined his racing career?

Arguably Dad did the opposite by working to get him in CC at Newman Haas instead of putting him in one of his IRL rides. While I think everyone who dumped ChampCar a moron, I think Rahole made a knee jerk reaction he later regreted thinking that the series was gonna tank with all the big players abandoning it for the IRL. It was a business move to make sure his team was still viable and hopefully could get a head start to the season. Not a smart one as we have seen since at least his IRL team has basically tanked. And doing it at the last minute was douchey as well. But he did try.

I don't know if him staying would have changed anything in the grand scheme of things... But in the grand scheme, yes business move or not he is still a traitor.

Methanolandbrats
05-05-10, 01:13 PM
Arguably Dad did the opposite by working to get him in CC at Newman Haas instead of putting him in one of his IRL rides. While I think everyone who dumped ChampCar a moron, I think Rahole made a knee jerk reaction he later regreted thinking that the series was gonna tank with all the big players abandoning it for the IRL. It was a business move to make sure his team was still viable and hopefully could get a head start to the season. Not a smart one as we have seen since at least his IRL team has basically tanked. And doing it at the last minute was douchey as well. But he did try.

I don't know if him staying would have changed anything in the grand scheme of things... But in the grand scheme, yes business move or not he is still a traitor.

The second CC folded he should have shipped the kid off to Yurrup or Japan.