PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari Lumps.....WTF?

Methanolandbrats
05-05-10, 10:35 AM
Is it F1 or NASCAR? :saywhat:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/83320

opinionated ow
05-05-10, 10:38 AM
Is it F1 or NASCAR? :saywhat:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/83320

It's nothing but the slow march toward the spec seriesification of F1 that FMM initiated

Methanolandbrats
05-05-10, 10:58 AM
I thought if your car or lump sucked, well tough ****, start working on next year. :shakehead

Rogue Leader
05-05-10, 12:22 PM
..........which could have been caused by leaking pneumatic valves.

Ferrari with leaking valves?? NFW!!!!

emjaya
05-05-10, 07:46 PM
I thought if your car or lump sucked, well tough ****, start working on next year. :shakehead

Ferrari

;)

chop456
05-06-10, 02:10 AM
Someone brought this up on another forum.

If the engines are under a development freeze, why the spate of failures this year? :gomer:

pchall
05-06-10, 08:37 AM
Isn't about time for aliens to come and harvest Bernie's head and put it on a storage shelf in a cloche?

Hard Driver
05-06-10, 12:55 PM

If the engines are under a development freeze, why the spate of failures this year? :gomer:

I thought the same thing.. Aren't this years engines supposed to be the same as last years reliable engines?

Methanolandbrats
05-06-10, 01:06 PM

Meebe they cheated and now the FIA is allowing them to uncheat :gomer:

BarillaGirl
05-06-10, 01:32 PM
Isn't about time for aliens to come and harvest Bernie's head and put it on a storage shelf in a cloche?

Bernie's nowhere near cool enough to be on Futurama. :shakehead

Indy
05-07-10, 07:19 AM

Hard to say, but I am sure it is McLaren's fault somehow. They probably should be fined a billion dollars just to make sure justice is served.

:vop:

BarillaGirl
05-07-10, 11:14 AM
Hard to say, but I am sure it is McLaren's fault somehow. They probably should be fined a billion dollars just to make sure justice is served.

:rofl:

Next year, can we blame everything on Red Bull?