PDA

View Full Version : By George, I Think You've Got It!

NismoZ
05-02-10, 06:32 PM
Team Chip shuts out the field at the NASTRUCK warm-up race Sat. in Kansas. Not ONE post here!?:thumbup: (this one doesn't count:gomer:)

cameraman
05-02-10, 06:56 PM
I knew they ran and I saw who won but it just didn't seem worth the effort to post anything. I was looking for a mattress, priorities man, priorities.:p

Sean Malone
05-02-10, 11:13 PM
That race wasn't worth commenting on. I'm very sorry I fast forwarded through my recorded version.

TrueBrit
05-03-10, 12:25 AM
What race are you on about? The next race anyone cares about is Lee Mons isn't it?

grungex
05-03-10, 12:57 AM
I recorded it, and was quite grateful to have something to lull me back to sleep this morning after the rain convinced me I should visit the facilities at 4 am....

Al Czervik
05-03-10, 09:47 AM
No Foyt Futility thread, so no good place to mock the participants.

NismoZ
05-03-10, 10:08 AM
So true!:D

JohnHKart
05-03-10, 01:17 PM
It's so boring...even reading the summary of the race on Autoblog right now was a chore. I thought about taping the repeat but then realized I have no time this week and am backlogged with NHRA races...plus have to watch Richmmond all of which are better wastes of time options.

BarillaGirl
05-03-10, 04:21 PM
No Foyt Futility thread, so no good place to mock the participants.

pchall, you dropped the ball?

oddlycalm
05-03-10, 04:22 PM
Speed Report had some nice footage of the princess racing / blocking the leaders while droning around a lap down. :laugh:

oc

JohnHKart
05-03-10, 09:34 PM
Speed Report had some nice footage of the princess racing / blocking the leaders while droning around a lap down. :laugh:

oc

And she, the road racing trained driver, who's not comfortable on road courses was so looking forward to the ovals, where she will be more competitive. :shakehead

Insomniac
05-04-10, 06:37 PM
And she, the road racing trained driver, who's not comfortable on road courses was so looking forward to the ovals, where she will be more competitive. :shakehead

Any actual reasons for her being so far away from the rest of her teammates? Distracted? Eroding skills?

NismoZ
05-04-10, 09:45 PM
Well, sure...it's the team's fault. And the car. And those better drivers.

extramundane
05-05-10, 09:39 AM
Any actual reasons for her being so far away from the rest of her teammates? Distracted? Eroding skills?

John Andretti is Just That Good(TM). ;)

BarillaGirl
05-05-10, 12:32 PM
John Andretti is Just That Good(TM). ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oddlycalm
05-05-10, 03:41 PM
Tony George - "So far this year, the best thing that has happened to Danica has been she picked up the best motor coach driver in the business, who became available after being let go by IMS at the end of the 2009 season."
I'm left wondering if her new coach driver might do better in race car as well? :laugh:

oc

G.
05-05-10, 05:43 PM
Tony George - "So far this year, the best thing that has happened to Danica has been she picked up the best motor coach driver in the business, who became available after being let go by IMS at the end of the 2009 season."

I'm left wondering if her new coach driver might do better in race car as well? :laugh:

oc
Seriously, I saw that and checked to see if I was at The Onion.
W.T.F.?

Indy
05-07-10, 07:14 AM

oc

Seriously, that has to be what TG is alluding to. But that would require higher brain function, which of course is not likely. :shrugs:

Insomniac
05-08-10, 06:32 PM
Well, sure...it's the team's fault. And the car. And those better drivers.

Sorry, I meant non-Danica reasons. :D