PDA

View Full Version : Will Mercedes (Brawn) win a race this year?

Fio1
03-29-10, 02:41 PM
Do you guys think Brawn (Mercedes) can get their winning ways back like last season? Will they win a race in 2010? And, if do with it be Rosberg's first or Schumi's 92nd?

Hard Driver
03-29-10, 03:18 PM
Last year they had the double deffuser and it took a while for others to catch up.

This year, they are just off the pace a tick and I am not sure that they can keep up and then pass the development at Ferrari, McLaren and Renault.

TrueBrit
03-29-10, 03:21 PM
Yes. One. Rosberg.

Fio1
03-29-10, 07:27 PM
I think they'll both win at least 1 race. But, they will be back. Never count out Schumi & Brawn together. When F1 gets back to euro, Schumi will get that 1/2 second he needs...

Rogue Leader
03-30-10, 12:38 PM
I think they'll both win at least 1 race. But, they will be back. Never count out Schumi & Brawn together. When F1 gets back to euro, Schumi will get that 1/2 second he needs...

I agree, I think Schumi will be more competitive on tracks like Spa and Silverstone that he grew up on. I guess we will see....

Fio1
03-30-10, 02:04 PM
I don't think it's so much the types of tracks that is hampering Schumi. I think it has more to do with time; seat time coupled with time to jell with the team. Remember he has been out for 3-season and there isn't the 30,000 k worth of winter testing like before.

Sean Malone
03-30-10, 02:15 PM
I think MS will win 1. I'll say Monza since no Magny-Cours.

Easy
03-31-10, 12:17 PM
Once Michael settles in he could steal a rainy win in Europe but Mercedes is far enough off the pace they might not be able to close the gap. Ross keeps talking about his upgrade packages but Red Bull, Ferrari and McLaren aren't exactly sitting around twiddling their thumbs.