PDA

View Full Version : Lewis loses it

emjaya
03-26-10, 10:15 PM
His car, that is, for 48 hours under Victorian anti-hooning laws, for doing a burnout while leaving the Albert Park circuit last night.

Link. (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/formula-one-ace-lewis-hamilton-caught-speeding-car-impounded/story-e6frf7jo-1225846192192)

This the day after Felipe Massa had this (http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/aussie-roads-more-dangerous-than-formula-one-circuit-race-ace-felipe-massa-says/story-e6frfku0-1225845833117) message for Victorian drivers:

"On the track everybody stays at the same speed but on the road everybody is different and the chance of an accident is very high," Massa said.

"If you don't take care and follow the rules the chance of being in an accident is so big.

"That's why it is always so important you need to follow the rules."

:laugh:

opinionated ow
03-27-10, 10:54 AM
Sucked in....stupid arrogant ****

NismoZ
03-27-10, 11:29 AM
What's "hooning," is it fun and can I do it in a Mazda?:gomer:

Indy
03-27-10, 12:19 PM
I did "hooning" in a Chevy Nova one time. Got a bad case of the crabs and she didn't call me in the morning, neither. :gomer:

Methanolandbrats
03-27-10, 12:46 PM
Kinda refreshing to see a racer act like a racer and run a rental car like it's meant to be run.:thumbup: In the old days they destroyed em by burning, drowning and crashing :D

pchall
03-27-10, 01:38 PM
Kinda refreshing to see a racer act like a racer and run a rental car like it's meant to be run.:thumbup: In the old days they destroyed em by burning, drowning and crashing :D

Or rent them to steal parts out of as needed during the weekend.

Ankf00
03-27-10, 03:01 PM
i hoon in the jetta all night long

Al Czervik
03-27-10, 08:31 PM

Hoon, Hoon, Hoon

pchall
03-27-10, 08:50 PM

Hooning or to hoon is a term used for drifting or soing other stupid car tricks like burnouts and donuts on public roads. Hoon is also an old bit of British slang for the female genitalia. So, we can say that Hamilton was being an utter hoon for hooning on the way back from the circuit. And, yes, if you find some willing hoon you can do it in a Mazda, but if it's a Miata the positioning might be difficult. ;)