PDA

View Full Version : Michael Andretti Predicts CARTS Death

sundaydriver
06-06-03, 03:16 PM
"As time has gone on, it's coming around to Tony," said IRL rookie driver-owner Michael Andretti, who amassed a record 42 CART victories as a driver from 1983-2002. "I admire him for staying quiet when people were saying bad stuff about him. Ultimately, he's going to win the war."

Thanks to Tony, the IRL has no Bump Day, Declining TV ratings and nobody in the stands. Yep, things are sure coming around for Toney. :gomer:

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~89~1438320,00.html

Napoleon
06-06-03, 03:21 PM
God, I hate Mikey.

Turn7
06-06-03, 03:39 PM
He has his eggs all in one basket. What would you expect him to say? The series I chose doesn't have a future brighter than what it was a year or two ago?

He has to say that the IRL is going to be the survivor. His marketing plan that he presents his sponsors counts on that being the case. Public decry that CART is going away by the other side is just a form of flatery. Why would they say it if they didn't need the press to try and propogate an untruth?

The same role has been played by Cheever in the past and now it is Andretti that is bent over the engine suppliers barrel. Honda and or Tony script something and Mikey repeats just like the rehearst it.

RacinM3
06-06-03, 04:10 PM
Actually, he could just shut the F up.

devilmaster
06-06-03, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3
Actually, he could just shut the F up.

Now now, he has the right of free speech.

Steve

devilmaster
06-06-03, 04:27 PM
Just as I have the right of free speech:

So I can meet him one day and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s**** he is!
Hallelujah!
Holy s****!
Where's the Tylenol?

;)
Steve

ps the above is copywrited by Warner Bros entertainment. Don't sue me. :)

rocket
06-06-03, 04:48 PM
I never did like him, I'll give credit where it's due, he USED to be a great driver, has the personality of a brick though...not like his dad, who is much more fan friendly. Over the last 3 or 4 years his testes have sucked back in, and he's lost his edge. Makes me apprecite Spicoli's tribute to MA up at Milwaukee all the more.:D

sundaydriver
06-06-03, 04:53 PM
How about this one from Penski:

"Tony is a mature guy. He was put into position to make the tough calls,"

Could Penski have his nose further up Tony's ass? :rofl: Maybe the Robot, Capt. Liverspots and Jack ass aroot could set up a three way.

RaceChic
06-06-03, 04:55 PM
In all those freakin' years(1983-2002) this goof should have had more victories than 42..... Funny how the pompous pr*** has the nerve to bash a series where, IMO, he should have been more successful than he was.

And RacinM3, I wish he would shut the F*** up too. :flame:

And rocket, what tribute was that and where the heck was I? :confused:

Oh yeah, I second what devilmaster said!!! :mad: :flame: :mad:

What do you wanna make a bet they are singing praises for this a** over at CrackForum even though he never turned a wheel in their Irrelevant Racing League till this year? :shakehead

And isn't this qoute lovely:
Andretti said the split could have been avoided if CART "was smart a long time ago and made Tony a part of the series. It would have been a lot better than it is now," he said.
How brown is Wankerdretti's nose??? It's all about The Idiot Grandson's need for control. It's even said here by his go-to boy, Mikey. :shakehead

rocket
06-06-03, 05:07 PM
RaceChic, check out the front page of the Crapwagon site for the pic...from what I understand some guy wanted to kick Spicoli's butt. I only wish I could abeen there to defend his honor :thumbup: ...Spicoli's, not mikeys

Turn7
06-06-03, 06:30 PM
What does it say across his forehead?

GOFAST1
06-06-03, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Turn7

Can't drive F1 car.

RTKar
06-06-03, 07:14 PM
He talks about "smarts", where was his during his foray in F1?

Classic Apex
06-06-03, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by RTKar
He talks about "smarts", where was his during his foray in F1?

In the toilet on the Concorde.

pchall
06-06-03, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster
Now now, he has the right of free speech.

Steve

Now, Steve --

What exactly is the difference between the right to free speech and just demonstrating your congenital idiocy like Tony George?

devilmaster
06-06-03, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by pchall
Now, Steve --

What exactly is the difference between the right to free speech and just demonstrating your congenital idiocy like Tony George?

Well, since PCHall is an American...........

I'm pleading the 5th.... :rofl: ;)

I said it before in another thread. Idiotic Stupidity should be a capital crime.

Steve

RaceGrrl
06-06-03, 09:18 PM
Mikey says: " Ultimately, he's going to win the war."

Tony will win the war? At what cost? It's clear that the IRL doesn't give a rat's patoot about safety. Andretti has his head wedged so far up Tony's ass that the circulation to his brain has stopped. Instead of predicting CART's death, he should be using his power as an Andretti to encourage TG to do something about the crapwagons. Broken backs, concussions, and limb fractures so far... loss of life next? Oh well, that's the price of war, I guess.
:rolleyes:

RaceChic
06-06-03, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl

Tony will win the war? At what cost? It's clear that the IRL doesn't give a rat's patoot about safety. Andretti has his head wedged so far up Tony's ass that the circulation to his brain has stopped. Instead of predicting CART's death, he should be using his power as an Andretti to encourage TG to do something about the crapwagons. Broken backs, concussions, and limb fractures so far... loss of life next? Oh well, that's the price of war, I guess.

Nobody ever claimed he was smart...... :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Ziggy
06-06-03, 11:54 PM
Mike's a big shot owner now, its somebody else's butt in the car.......... He's up there with Pimpski and Fatassi

Ziggy

FRANKY
06-07-03, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl

America is going to win the war with Iraq, it doesn't mean there won't be death for both sides, children killed, property destroyed, starvation, mutilation etc etc.

That statement did not condone the war, that statement did not condone who started the war. That statement doesn't mean I have my head so far up Bush's ass etc etc.

Tony George will ultimately win the war, but the cost certainly wasn't worth the price.

You can decide for yourselves if Iraq's price was worth paying.

Chief
06-07-03, 12:55 AM
Talk is pretty cheap Mikey. Sounds like they're just trying to mop up the job from last year seeing as the media has called off the heat as the IRL has hit the wall.

Sorry to say it, but, they are one crash away from reality.

pchall
06-07-03, 09:32 AM
Notice that this is in the Denver Post. Seems like last year's pattern of anti-CART/death of CART stories appearing in papers in areas where a CART race is soon to be held is being repeated. Tony is still trying to swing his hammer.

chop456
06-07-03, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Turn7

"Loser" with an arrow.

Everyone who saw that cutout laughed knowingly as they walked by.

TrueBrit
06-12-03, 12:10 PM
Words cannot adaquately express my contempt for this under-acheiving cry-baby...:cry:

What a whore....:shakehead

TB

Peter Venkman
06-13-03, 05:37 PM
Michael has never been known as the smartest of men.

As a matter of fact, Michael Andretti is probably operating on an 82-85 I.Q. level.

He was a very good and lucky driver in his prime, but never an intelligent man.

And one more thing; he has always had a personality of a spoiled child, and in my opinion, is the very definition of a whore.

Spicoli
06-24-03, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by chop456
"Loser" with an arrow.

Everyone who saw that cutout laughed knowingly as they walked by.

Thanks - it did get alot of laughs. The funny part is that the cops/security guys watched us drag it through the place, tie it to the sign, and just laughed as well. Some guy - only 1 guy - blew me some crap about it, and I responded with a direct hit:

"Then why didn't you save your money for Sparta instead of coming here?"

Gomer turned and walked away.

Hey - if Mikey dishes out sheet like this - then payback is fair game.:flame: He could keep his mouf shut like a pro, but then that's prolly what TG's check was about anyway.:saywhat:

paper
06-24-03, 03:51 PM
maybe he just finished the "life and thoughts of george custer" paper

Classic Apex
06-24-03, 06:33 PM
paper, welcome aboard sir.

:cool: