PDA

View Full Version : Rahal Update

TedN
03-11-10, 07:27 AM
Rahal revealed last night that he had secured a two-round deal with Sarah Fisher Racing, having been searching for a new drive following his winter split with Newman/Haas/Lanigan, which was prompted by a sponsor departure
Link
(http://http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81975)

Well, it's something I guess.

Ted

NismoZ
03-11-10, 09:16 AM
I'm finding it difficult to contain my...uh, enthusiasm?

Indy
03-11-10, 09:33 AM
It's a good thing we got that unification. :saywhat:

Don Quixote
03-11-10, 09:52 AM
He would have rides in all kinds of series if he would just drape himself over a car.

dando
03-11-10, 12:19 PM
OK. My socks are officially off now. :eek: :shakehead :saywhat:

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
03-11-10, 12:29 PM
Sarah is the new Coyne :thumbup:

JoeBob
03-11-10, 12:58 PM
CEO has a quote saying it is important for Graham to have a ride, and poof, a few days later he shows up in a car owned by one of the IMS favorites.

Time to find a new name for TonyBucks!

Don Quixote
03-11-10, 01:33 PM
Time to find a new name for TonyBucks! But where is the money coming from? All that's left are a bunch of freeloaders that play with the house's money.

Methanolandbrats
03-11-10, 01:44 PM
But where is the money coming from? All that's left are a bunch of freeloaders that play with the house's money.

Baldy Bucks?

G.
03-11-10, 02:00 PM
But where is the money coming from? All that's left are a bunch of freeloaders that play with the house's money.

The family said that would maintain support for this year, so my guess is that Baldy got some Bronco Bux for GR. Good for Rahal (I think), good for Sarah, and prolly smart on CEO's part.

The only question is, is it Futility Watch-worthy?

NismoZ
03-11-10, 02:50 PM
If he isn't significantly faster than the boss it is.

oddlycalm
03-11-10, 03:47 PM
Wow, that is some limp news for Rahal (and the EARL), a two race walk on for a team that doesn't know what a road coarse is. The upside is for Fisher who has quietly built a race team out of nothing and has a chance to sign a top road racer for a couple events. Unless the car gets wadded up in the process it's all upside for her.

oc

Indy
03-11-10, 04:33 PM
Bronco Bux

I think we have a winner. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

pchall
03-11-10, 04:45 PM
A new image for going down on your knees emerges.

Little Booby still had lots to prove when CART collapsed. This will not redeem him.