PDA

View Full Version : F1...biggest gap between teammates....

Methanolandbrats
03-10-10, 10:02 PM
...or who is going to get their ass handed to them by the widest margin. I vote WDC Button edging out The Ghost of Coulthard...Webber.

High Sided
03-10-10, 10:11 PM
Coulthard kicked ass! :D

TrueBrit
03-11-10, 11:09 AM
Coulthard kicked ass! :D

Hey, this is HIS year..

Michaelhatesfans
03-11-10, 12:09 PM
To me, the best part of this season is that by the end of it either Button or Hamilton will have been bettered by his team mate. I like it when fragile egos are challenged.:)

TrueBrit
03-11-10, 12:50 PM
To me, the best part of this season is that by the end of it either Button or Hamilton will have been bettered by his team mate. I like it when fragile egos are challenged.:)

..and a certain dirty, cheating, chopping, pointy-chinned bastard will NOT be WDC...

THAT is absolutely the best part...:D:thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
03-11-10, 01:31 PM
..and a certain dirty, cheating, chopping, pointy-chinned bastard will NOT be WDC...

THAT is absolutely the best part...:D:thumbup:

I would'nt go tipping a pint now, if the car is any good The Greatest Driver in Formula One history, Michael Schumacher might very well be crowned WDC for the eighth time, yes count em, eighth time. :thumbup::D

oddlycalm
03-11-10, 03:33 PM
I would'nt go tipping a pint now, if the car is any good The Greatest Driver in Formula One history, Michael Schumacher might very well be crowned WDC for the eighth time, yes count em, eighth time. :thumbup::D
Not to mention betting against Ross Brawn has never made anyone much money. :laugh:

oc

High Sided
03-11-10, 04:31 PM

my pic (with a retreat) :eek:
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showpost.php?p=272283&postcount=2

Indy
03-11-10, 04:34 PM

Don't jinx it, man!!!

TrueBrit
03-11-10, 06:38 PM

I will go on record, right now, and offer you a pint of your favourite libation if that dirty, cheating, chopping pointy-chinned bastard wins this year's WDC.

TrueBrit
03-11-10, 06:39 PM
Not to mention betting against Ross Brawn has never made anyone much money. :laugh:

oc

Just did...no money, but the pint's as good as mine already...

Methanolandbrats
03-11-10, 07:00 PM
I will go on record, right now, and offer you a pint of your favourite libation if that dirty, cheating, chopping pointy-chinned bastard wins this year's WDC.

Alrighty, I'll take Bell's Two Hearted Ale on tap. :D

TrueBrit
03-11-10, 08:45 PM
Alrighty, I'll take Bell's Two Hearted Ale on tap. :D

Better cool your jets there Mr. Gas 'n' Sausage...your pointy-chinned hero hasn't won anything yet...

Make mine a pint of Shepherd Neame Goldings Summer Hop Ale..;)

http://www.shepherd-neame.co.uk/beers/index.php?goldings

Methanolandbrats
03-11-10, 11:11 PM
Better cool your jets there Mr. Gas 'n' Sausage...your pointy-chinned hero hasn't won anything yet...

Make mine a pint of Shepherd Neame Goldings Summer Hop Ale..;)

http://www.shepherd-neame.co.uk/beers/index.php?goldings

I did'nt know England brewed a light beer :p

mapguy
03-11-10, 11:22 PM
I did'nt know England brewed a light beer :p

They do. But TrueBrit isn't a chav...

Fio1
03-13-10, 03:35 AM
HRT! Senna gets on the track, and the Indian bloke doesn't. Therefore, he's some 2 minutes slower then teammate! :rofl:

Gnam
03-13-10, 04:30 PM
Karan! [/ank] :p