PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Chebby...

RobGuru
06-06-03, 01:27 PM
Chebby obviously has not found any extra HP yet.

All their drivers are at the bottom of the grid for Texas.

AJ IV even beat all the Chebbies.

Where is the love?

:rofl:

Wheel-Nut
06-06-03, 01:35 PM
The top Chevy was Sam at 212+ The pole was Tomas at 219+ It's going to be a long evening for the Chevy teams.

devilmaster
06-06-03, 01:41 PM
Ya know, I can't wait for Toyota to get into NASCAR's WC (or whatever it'll be called by then)

That is going to be fun to watch. Even with the lo-tech world of NASCAR, I really have no doubt that Toyota will shortly begin to dominate.

Its going to be fun.

Steve

sundaydriver
06-06-03, 01:59 PM
What's there slogan, "Like a Rock"

Too Funny:laugh:

IlliniRacer
06-06-03, 02:07 PM
According to the JJ Yeley Love-Fest Forum, the bad Chevy engine is helping Hornish. Its making him work harder from the back of the pack. :shakehead

JLMannin
06-06-03, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by IlliniRacer
According to the JJ Yeley Love-Fest Forum, the bad Chevy engine is helping Hornish. Its making him work harder from the back of the pack. :shakehead

Kind of sums up the series when the two-time defenfing series champion could benefit from some "development" afforded as a result of having to just try harder. :eek:

Wheel-Nut
06-06-03, 02:35 PM
I like these two quotes from SpeedTV's Friday notebook.

"If you can't be on the pole, it's always good to be the best of what you're working with," Hornish said. "We're just trying to progress and get a little bit more every time we go out."

Following Hornish at the back of the pack were the Chevrolets of Vitor Meira, Robbie Buhl, Buddy Lazier, Buddy Rice and Sarah Fisher.

"I'm not disappointed with the Chevy motor," Fisher said. "I now what they've got and I know they're working on it really, really hard. I'm disappointed in the people who ran this program for me today. They didn't catch it until the last minute, and yet we stood around and watched it rain all day."

The first one, its always good to be the best of the rest!

The second one, I have no clue what she is talking about!