PDA

View Full Version : OC Drinking Problem

Lizzerd
06-05-03, 05:14 PM
I've noticed a trend here recently. Seems that many of you have a drinking problem, or more accurately, a problem drinking. I recall reading that some of you seem to think you are owed a keyboard/monitor by someone who caused you to spit your coffee/soft drink/beer on it by submitting a humorous post which you just happened to be reading at the time. Additionally, none of the offending posters seem to have accepted responsibility for their actions.

I hereby offer... Spit Insurance.

* Protect yourself from having to buy a new keyboard because your Pepsi saturated the keyboard switches after being forced to laugh by a fellow OC contributor.

* Protect yourself if you have an occasional sense of humor when someone ruins their mouse or monitor because of your post.

* No-Fault Full Coverange ($11.95 per month) and Liability Only ($9.95 per month, $12.95 deductible per incident) plans are available. PayPal and cash only. .

* For future and ongoing conflicts between the uninsured, I offer arbitration services for $20 per incident.

* Plan availabe to registered members only.

* Email or PM me for details.

Of course, you can safely avoid having to purchase Spit Insurance, if you just would simply follow this advise: DON'T READ HUMOROUS POSTS WHILE SIPPING YOUR BEVERAGE AND DON'T TRY TO BE FUNNY!

Disclaimer: I am not licensed to sell insurance in Indiana or any other state, commonwealth, nation, or planet. All claims are payable only if you know where I live. Nor am I an attorney. I occasionally play one on internet forums, though. This thread is for advertisement purposes only, and is therefore immune from any claims of ruined monitors/keyboards resulting from reading it.

pchall
06-05-03, 09:04 PM
too funny :rofl:

RaceChic
06-05-03, 09:38 PM
What were you drinking when you wrote this, Lizzerd??? :D

devilmaster
06-05-03, 09:41 PM
I hope Cam can afford this....... ;)

Steve

Kiwifan
06-05-03, 10:16 PM
I don't drink Pepsi so there.:p I do drink Coke, coffee, Milo and wine at the 'puter so you have all been warned, NO more funny posts. :) :)

Good idea to sell insurance there Lizzerd. I'm looking for someone to ante up for this bridge I have just, er purchased? I don't know where it is yet but as soon as the Nigerian Prime Minister gets back to me confirming my bank details are correct I'll get in touch with you. It won't be long now as he promised me several months ago that everything had been taken care of. Odd how quickly the months go by huh? ;)

Rusty.

RaceChic
06-05-03, 10:28 PM
"My Drinking Team Has A Racing Problem!" :D

DjDrOmusic
06-06-03, 04:31 AM
My drinking problem is like that guys problem from Airplane!!:D

Cam
06-06-03, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by devilmaster
I hope Cam can afford this....... ;)

Steve

I do have the advantage of knowing where he lives! So I could redeem any claim! :D

devilmaster
06-06-03, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Cam
I do have the advantage of knowing where he lives! So I could redeem any claim! :D

Thats alot of keyboards........ ;)

Steve

TRDfan
06-06-03, 02:23 PM
I thought thread had to do with some people at Milwaukee :D

Lizzerd
06-06-03, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Cam

Forget it, Cam. You're high risk.

devilmaster
06-06-03, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
Forget it, Cam. You're high risk.

Ya know, I was about to post the same thing.... :laugh:

Might be a northern hemisphere vs. southern kinda thing.... ;)

Steve

RacinM3
06-06-03, 04:12 PM
I'd like to make a claim.:thumbup:

Cam
06-06-03, 04:49 PM
Hahahahahahaaha! :saywhat:

nz_climber
06-06-03, 04:53 PM
Sign me up... its about time i got a new keyboard :)

And it cover monitors as well ??

My credit card number is : 1234 5678 9012

;)

*******Disclaimer:******

Name and Credit Card numbers supplied might not be correct

*******Disclaimer:******
:D

flobee1kenobi
06-06-03, 07:45 PM
You know you have a drinking problem when you post a reply
FROM A BAR:D

Dave99
06-07-03, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by flobee1kenobi
You know you have a drinking problem when you post a reply
FROM A BAR:D
Nah, that's just a dependancy on the Internet.
A drinking problem is when you are physically unable to post a reply from a bar.