PDA

View Full Version : PBR / IRL crossover

oddlycalm
02-08-10, 04:16 PM
I'd like to see some PBR crossover action. How about letting a couple bull riders drive/crash in the league and let Helio and Micro get tossed and flattened by a couple bulls? :gomer: That ought to get some press coverage (obituaries?), but even if it doesn't it would be real festive. :thumbup: The opportunities for cross promotion seem endless. On one hand you have an audience with a 7 seconond attention span... :gomer:

oc

SurfaceUnits
02-08-10, 04:36 PM
I'd like to see some PBR crossover action. How about letting a couple bull riders drive/crash in the league and let Helio and Micro get tossed and flattened by a couple bulls? :gomer: That ought to get some press coverage (obituaries?), but even if it doesn't it would be real festive. :thumbup: The opportunities for cross promotion seem endless. On one hand you have an audience with a 7 seconond attention span... :gomer:

oc

us letter riters to save indycar racing think them new inddycars would be grate in them bullrings the new CEo is familyer with.

Napoleon
02-08-10, 04:50 PM
Any cross over has to involve rodeo clowns.

EVL29
02-08-10, 05:28 PM
PBR doesn't need any more clowns.

Don Quixote
02-08-10, 05:30 PM
Paul Tracy might be able to help round up some circus clowns. ;)

Andrew Longman
02-08-10, 07:48 PM

Don't the folks at IMS have too much involvement in the the league all ready?

Indy
02-08-10, 08:29 PM
Goddamn clowns. :saywhat:

datachicane
02-08-10, 10:05 PM
The satire writes itself.

Reminds me of back in college when my buddies used to get together, partake of alternative substances, and watch Tammy Faye Bakker. After a few weeks the sad reality sunk in that she was impossible to mock- she was effectively self-satirizing. Quite a blow to the ego of a young smartass.

Michaelhatesfans
02-09-10, 12:07 AM
Helio would make a bitchin' rodeo clown

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9908/article11841180068df870f.jpg

Gnam
02-09-10, 02:57 PM
:D Torro! Torro!

oddlycalm
02-09-10, 07:42 PM
The satire writes itself.
True, but these are not sympathetic characters, they are people that have taken something valuable from us so some artist license can be useful. At least we can rejoice at their humiliation and laugh at what incredible feminine hygiene appliances they are....:D

oc