PDA

View Full Version : New Jane's Addiction

chop456
06-04-03, 03:51 AM
Just heard the single. The album comes out 7/22.

Perry's voice sounds different, but they're still using the same doubler effect on it. The song is decent, but IMHO, not up to the sound of the really big numbers on Nothing's Shocking or Ritual. The good songs will probably never make it to radio. More of a stripped down hard rock thing without all the prodution. Stephen Perkins is still a great drummer in my opinion.

Back in the day they were always one of my favorite bands. Then I discovered Creed. :D

"Three Days" on the Ritual CD is still one of the greatest songs for...um....well....background music. ;)

Anyone else plan on picking this one up?

Lizzerd
06-04-03, 04:42 AM
At this momoent, you should be with us. Feeling like we do, like you love to, but never will again. Miss you, my dear Ziola. I prepared the room tonight, with Christmas lights, a city of candles...

BigIrlFan
06-04-03, 02:41 PM
HAy LISsert, YOu danice with YOUr CAt dont you?

FIGert a CARt STeetrace LOOser LIek you WOUld liek that CRap. JAnes ADICkshun and DAVe MAtthews, WONders nevers cease

KEEp PRAyin FOR water to RUN UPhills YOu CArt STReet Race LOOSers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TExas baby, TEXas

BiF#

eiregosod
06-04-03, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by BigIrlFan
HAy LISsert, YOu danice with YOUr CAt dont you?

FIGert a CARt STeetrace LOOser LIek you WOUld liek that CRap. JAnes ADICkshun and DAVe MAtthews, WONders nevers cease

KEEp PRAyin FOR water to RUN UPhills YOu CArt STReet Race LOOSers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TExas baby, TEXas

BiF#

hey U eArl Rondy roUnd LoZer , ThE Buszing iN Ur eaR IS tHe SonD of PhArTinG BeEz!